Chapter{7}

I dashed out of the inn. I turned when i heard the sounds of soft footsteps. Judging from the way she smelled, she was a woman.

She stalked me quietly. I could tell she was experienced in stalking. I took out a knife from between my boots and threw it at her. She deftly caught the blade and embedded it into the ground.

Rosey looked at me. Her eyes were wet and her body sobbing. She looked hurt. She raised her head and saw me. She moved closer to me. My hair was in a mess.  Slowly ,Rosey reached for my cheeks. I leaned into her palm as I heard a click. It was a faint one but quickly i pushed Rosey out of the way. As silent as night, i shifted just as i was hit by a bullet that lodged into my arm.

My eyes turned blood red as pain shot up my left arm. I howled in pain.

The man was wearing my mask. A monstrous howl erupted from my throat as i stared at the man in anger. He was an assasin. His eyes quickly averted mine and he climbed up the wall of the inn. Without skipping a beat, i gave one last look at Rosey before turning around and chased the man.

---—----------------------------—-------------------------------  The man wanted me to follow him. His steps were quiet. However he seemed to stop and beckoned me forward. He dropped his gun and shifted. In the man's place was a glorious black wolf.  I too shifted.

We circled one another. Then the howl of another Fang came. This time a white wolf came. Slowly, the legendary werewolves appered. The ancestors of every Fang in history gathered in front of me.

Lupa, queen of all wolves approached me.

"No way. I cannot be one of the three beast of legend," i muttered. I was the representative of the Moon race. The race of werewolves.

That meant Thunder was the representative of the Shadow race, the race of vampires.

And lastly Risen, the reprsantative of the race of flames, the race of pheonix.

The three of us need to be reunited before we can unite the mythical races together to overthrow the race of the sand, humans.

Beast needed us.

But why me???