Chapter{5}

Rosey moved like a cat. Her butt swayed from side to side as she slowed down and got ready to jump. She winked at me before jumping off the roof we were standing on. Her body twirled in mid-air as she landed on her feet. She nodded her head,signaling for me to jump. I steeped off the roof,did a somesault and landed rught next to her.

Once again her mouth had drooped as she stared at me in absolute awe. I snickered before inducating for her to take the lead. She dashed towards an alley and stooped in front of a door.

She knocked on it several times in  a pattern. The door opened revealing a large man towering over me. I stepped back,feeling threatened and intimidated by him. I was aboit to draw my blade when Rosey stood on her tippy toes and gave the man a peck on the cheek. A low growl emitted from the back of my throat. Jealousy threatened to overwhelm me.

Ignoring the man,I made my own way into the "room". There were many people in the "room". Men and women locked into each other. Rosey tapped my shoulder and told me to follow her. At the back, a booth had been set-up. An old man was seated with several woman sitting around him. There was a  map on the table and a bottle of ale. I looked at the man and weinkled my nose.

He smelt of a fairy.

A distant memory played in my head as i tried to place my finger on who he was.

Familliarity struck me as odd that this man could have been someone I had known. Again I tried to recall his face but the memory was to hazy.

The old man was snoozing his eyes hazy. The man took one look at Rosey,motioned for her to sit down and adressed me. He looked very familliar.

"Ahh, you must be Fang,"the old man croaked.

Rosey was playing with the old man's beard. Twirling it in her fingers.

"Whore," I thought as Rosey started to play with the old man's hair.

The old man looked at me before rushing up and hugged me, startling several of the women around him.

"I missed you son,"he said.

I looked at him, confused. He beamed at me. This could not be my grandfather. My only family left was my sister before she died. I held back my tears as I remembered my sisters face.

"Who the hell are you, " I muttered.

"Ypu don't recognise your own father??"he questioned me.

I stated at him in shock as what he said begin to click in place in my mind.

No way........