Chapter{3}

The sound of boots thundering woke me up from my sleep. My ears perked as I realised that the humans were coming. Quickly, I put on my shirt, bundled up my gear and alerted the Beta. He woke up instantly.

"Warn the others"I mouthed.

He nodded his head once. Within minutes , the entire pack had gathered. The Omega tried keeping everyone quiet. Shouts of annoyance were heard. But they were silenced by a glare from their Alpha. The Beta met my eyes before I spoke.

"The humans will be arriving. The four of us, Alpha, Beta, Omega, and I will be splitting into groups, I expect all of you to listen to the respective leaders"I protrayed, a silent threat hidden in my words. My pack nodded once and we filed out. One group at a time. However, it was too late. The humans entered oir base roaring like beasts.

They took out their knives and swords slicing everything tht was in their way.

"Get the children to safety!!" I screamed at Omega and Beta.

They picked up the children and disappeared from sight.

I nodded in approval before taking out my blades. This was going to be a mascarace.

------—-------------------------—-------------------------------

I ran into the enemy lines swinging my swords in an absolute frenzy. My blades connected with the heads of countless humans as i praciced what i was good at, killing. Blood stained my clothes as the humans reatreated. Beta  followed my lead swinging his swords like a madman.

I turned into a wolf and howled telling the others to retreat. In a blink of an eye we disappeared.

-——---------------------------——-----------------------------

"How did they find us?" I muttered to myself as the four of us stood guard.
My pack was fast asleep. I looked around me when I heard the silent shouts of pain. I closed my eyes. 

Half my pack was injured because of the attack. Only the women and children were fine. I jumped down feom thhe tree I was squatting on and landed on the floor. I entered my tent. Alpha, Beta and Omega soon followed. My trusted warriors stood at attention in front of me, their haeds bowed down. A sign of respect.

I looked at them as a sign of understanding came. I turned around dismissing them and I began packing my things. I was going to kill whoever was responsible for this. If it was the last thing I do.