Chapter 13

Elizabeth's POV

Jackson took me home a few hours later. We're currently sitting in his car outside my house. I thought I was ready to go home, but now I'm not so sure. I just sat there and stared out the window at my house.

"Do you want me to go in with you?"

Still focused on my house, "No, I need to handle this by myself."

"Hey," I turned to look at him, "You know you don't have to fight any of this by yourself. There's always someone that's going to be here for you. You have me and Chris and Theresa and Sarah and even though I don't really like him, you also have Tanner. We're all here for you."

I simply nodded because I know people are there for me, but no one will understand. I know that they all care for me and love me, but they just don't get it.

I finally get out of the car and go into the house. When I walk inside I find Jackson pacing in the living room. He stops when he sees me.

"Hey"

He immediately comes over and wraps me in a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I reacted, and for yelling at you. I just don't know what's going on or what'll happen to you."

"I know, and I'm sorry, I should've told you as soon as I found out."

"You haven't told Theresa and Sarah yet have you?"

I shake my head.

"They stopped by earlier. You should call them, they're worried, too."

"Okay, I will."

I called my friends and invited them over for a girl's night. They immediately started asking me what has been going on the past few weeks. I told them everything. We were all in tears by the end of telling them what my doctor had said. I proceeded to tell them about Tanner and how we knew each other.

"So where did you go last night? Chris was a mess when we stopped by." Sarah asked.

"I was with Jackson." I mumbled.

"What?" They asked simultaneously.

I sighed before responding louder, "I was with Jackson."

There jaws hit the floor and they just stared at me.

"OH MY GOD! DETAILS NOW! DID HE MAKE YOU GO? WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO? BUT YOU HATE HIM!"

They both went on like that for a couple minutes before I finally stopped them.

"Well after me and Chris got into a fight I ran into Jackson on my way out and made him take me somewhere. We ended up at Lake Peachy and I sorta snuck away to jump off the cliff—"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" They both screamed.

"I jumped off the cliff." I kept going before they could make another comment. "Jackson yelled at me once he reached me and then we went back to his house because we needed dry clothes. Then we fell asleep. When we woke up I ended up telling him everything. He kinda freaked out and didn't say anything at first." I only told them the short version because I'm still not completely sure what the hell happened between us and what we were.

Sarah is just staring at me with a curious look on her face while Theresa looks baffled.

"Wait, so you slept with Jackson and you told him everything?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah, I don't remember falling asleep so I don't know how that happened, but yeah. Then in the morning I was deep in my thoughts and accidently said something so I had to explain it all."

Sarah was about to say something else when we heard Chris yell from downstairs, "GIRLS PIZZA IS HERE"

"This conversation isn't over." Sarah says as we head out of my room.

When we get downstairs we see that it's not just Chris. Jackson, Tanner, Blake, Thomas, and Tammy are also here. Ugh, why is Tammy here?

A chorus of hey's and hi's goes around. We all grab some pizza then head into the living room. Chris is putting in a movie while everyone finds a seat. I'm the last one in there and the only open seat is by Jackson. Of course. I look around and notice that everyone is sitting in a different order than normal. Sarah is by Blake, Theresa is by Thomas, Tammy is by Tanner, I'm next to Jackson, and Chris is sitting on the floor by himself. Hmmm I'm going to have to fix that.

About 10 minutes into the movie there was a knock on the door. When Chris came back he wasn't alone. "Guys, this is Bella. Bella this is Sarah, Blake, Theresa, Thomas, Tammy, Tanner, my sister Lizzy, and Jackson." After everyone said hey we all turned our attention back to the movie. Well now everyone has a date. Wait, where did that come from. I am definitely not on a date with Jackson. Hmm, I wonder what a date with Jackson would be like? I need to stop thinking and just watch the movie.

After watching White House Down, Pitch Perfect, and the newest G.I. Joe, everyone was either asleep or almost asleep, but I was wide awake which is probably i'm the only one not cuddled up to someone. I was stuck in my own thoughts. I carefully got up, doing my best to not disturb anyone and made my way outside. I looked at the clock on my way out and saw that it was after 2am. I sat on the porch and enjoyed the night air. I zoned out and next thing I know someone is sitting next to me.

"Hey"

"Hey, sorry if I woke you up."

"No biggie, I wasn't asleep yet and figured you might want some company."

I give her a small smile. "Thanks"

After a few moments of silence she spoke again, "You know those guys really care about you."

I give her a confused look.

She continues, "They talk about you all the time. They told me a little bit about what you're going through and I want you to know that you can always talk to me if needed. My little brother is type 1, too. I can't even start to understand what you feel, but I can be a shoulder to lean on."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that."

We sit there in a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes she stands up, "Well I'm going to go back inside and get some sleep. See ya in the morning."

"Okay, night."

"Night."

She turns to open the door.

"Oh, and Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks again." She smiles at me before going inside.

~~~~

HI GUYS! Sooooo I started college and so far I love it! I should be doing homework right now, but writing seemed like a better idea :D I know this is a shorter chapter, but it's something. 

If you've commented on here I got a notification, but I can't actually see the comment and I don't know why so i promise i'm not ignoring you guys! Thank you to those who have commented and voted and I hope everyone reading is enjoying it!