Chapter 30/Him/Kayla's confession

A/N Picture  Henry Cavill incase you were wondering. Do you think he could do bad boy? We would be willing to watch him try with his shirt off on the casting couch. Reb.

22 Seconds into the future

/Robot global capital of Washington 2.0/Rockwood Hall/Receiving bay

Jenny's POV.

Rockwood walked off ( yes great ass I checked, I don't know why completeness I guess). I felt sorry for Joe. As slaves, we are not supposed to be fussy about the gender of the owner. According to the book we were all trained identically but we could express our inclinations on our profiles. Joe had put down girls as his highest preference and boys at his lowest. Still I don't think he was really expecting to perform.

What was Rockwood's problem, I mean it's not hard to find a gay e-slave in California. There were enough slaves in the Factory swinging both ways to accommodate any hyper subconscious' desire. OK Joe looked hot but we all did, why settle for copy of a sweet girl if you had a couple of the real things hanging around? Unless the kilt wearing gorgeous machine was a blot on the name of hunk, I guess. Why did I have to end up with the owner with a head full of yoai sucked up from the internet? This whole slavery business sucks is there some form I could fill in to say 'you know on second thoughts this whole slavery thing really isn't really my scene, you could me say let me go or something'

Kayla and I had been left alone in the receiving dock. The lights had gone off automatically after everyone left. If I had my head about me I would have started to escape. This would be the best time. No working collar. Nothing much to stop me. Unfortunately, I was sitting in a warm pool of my own making, trussed up like a Christmas turkey and had a blubbering slave next to me. Something wasn't right, and it was an itch I had to scratch.

"You were free, and you sold your self into slavery. What did you have some college debts to pay off or something?" I said.

"No. I had sold everything else. The house, the car, the TV, the toaster, the slaves everything. I thought I could work double shifts until I made enough money" said Kayla.

"What did you need that kind of money for?" I said.

"I was trying to buy Joe and You." said Kayla breaking into tears again.

I was a little-taken aback this was maxing out my what-the-f••k-is-going-on-o-meter.

"Buy me!?" I said.

"I liked you and love Joe. I was bidder 904. I sold everything I ### had so I could buy you both. All I did was push the early bidding up. I'm sorry" Kayla cried

The hourglass of my feelings was turned upside down. My feelings were running out the glass, down hill again.

"What have you got to be sorry for?" that was more of a genuine question at this point.

"Near the end, I took all the money I had for you and put it on Joe. I'm sorry I really didn't want you to go to such a creep as Lord Rockwood. At first, I thought I could buy you. We could be friends together. I could even free you after twenty years. You were my best friend ever. Then I go and use all my cash for you, so I have enough money for Joe. I'm sorry you don't deserve friends who sell you out"

"but you wanted the money for Joe right?" I said.

"Yes all the f**king good it did." said Kayla.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I said.

"At first it was my job. The Principle told me that everyone went through a phase of liking the slaves. I'd get over it. I needed more what did he call it? Detachment. He told me to do what he did was go and beat the slaves at home and get over it. So then I was under constant observation. The last thing an agent can do is blab. It puts all the others in danger, " she said.