Chapter 29/Him/His first impressions

A/N Photo Henry Cavill in case you need reminding. Needs longer 18th Century hair and LEDs Video: Info about Cyborgs. In cyborg's pet cyborg's are mostly mentally augmented but many are physically upgraded.  All very detailed up to the point of discussing the possibility of cyborg sex ( which it blanks out on for some reason). 

22 Seconds into the future/Washington 2.0/Rockwood's Hall

Jenny's POV

Pretty soon we were repeating our arrival being wheeled out back into Rockwood's mansion again. This time the receiving pen had Hal, a girl slave, a combat robot and another man with them. The man was tall, the kind of tall that makes you look up, rapidly revise your expectations, then look up even further, accommodating the obligatory 'crick-in-the-neck' en route. He had gleaming shoulder length hair tied precisely back. This focused your attention on his square-ish jaw, with just a suggestion of tensed, taut muscle beneath the surface, and skin, velvet-smooth with just a hint of shadow. I could see two violate eyes and so he was definitely a cyborg of some sort.

He wore a plain, starkly simple modern suit which was clearly tailored for his exact physique. He had a body builder's frame and an imposing bearing which somehow reminded me of a winning racing horse.

"I'm guessing this wee one is the boy?" he said looking at me. I recognized the voice, it was him Rockwood in person.

I was looking at the motherload of bad boy. So you can guess that given that I'm staring into those big violet eyes of his and getting very warm between the legs. And it's not just because it's my job. I don't know how much the training center had warped my mind but at that point, I was seriously willing to try this slavery business for the night.

"Yes, " I said then caught myself. "No Sir." I nodded at Joe who was staring at the floor.

"He is Sir," I said.

Rockwood pointed at Joe. "Take him up to my personal pleasure area and join the harem," he said.

A Red and a Blue robot wheeled Joe off still in his packaging. From the state of Joe's raised eyebrow, Joe obviously didn't like the idea either. If anyone deserves to be locked up in a harem with this guy I really should have been top of the list with Joe trailing in about 7th after the robots.

Joe, I thought? Joe get's to go to the harem? I guess it was all that time wearing kilts it had warped bad boy's mind. No wonder they'd built a wall between England and Scotland. If it had been me I would have built three walls, fill the gaps with burning gasoline and then nuked the area in front from orbit just to be safe. No wonder Hollywood only used English guys as bad guys. If they used Scots the good guy would have shot them before he had a chance to say "so Mr Bond we meet again". My god, it's so obvious now the English are only evil because of the sheer proximity to the Scotts!. Hollywood used the mildly evil English, flying them at great expense over the Atlantic as a public health warning not to dick with the Scots! That also meant Game of Thrones was right and there was a dark evil lurking north of the border behind the wall. My God the idea the Game of Thrones was good at something was making my world crumble. I mean in all those episodes when you can tell the director looked down and his spreadsheet and announced 'hang on the tit count is down by 3 in this episode. You get your top off. You top off and stand sideways' actually had a public service message. Dark evil used that land as abode, and it was attached to cheek bones so chiseled you could shave your armpits with them.

I say to you never has a girl's heart been so lifted so high and bitterly shredded in the same minute. My soul had been officially put into a blender on max. So you can possibly understand why I did something which wasn't in any of the three-ring binders. Nor should it have a place there. Am I proud no, but it did change my life.

"You cyborg fuck!" I said.

It just came out alright? It was the end of a very intensive day and this wasn't how unwrapping happened in any of the slave movies I pretended not to watch. You should have seen the look he gave me. If you could compress every time someone said 'your so dead' into a single composite face this was it. I knew what was going to happen next and at this point I'm sorry to say, despite having kedgled for the olympics, I lost bladder control. The important thing about having your collar punish you is to make sure you don't bite your tongue. I had already tensed up, tongue in but then nothing happened.

"Why isn't she writhing in agony? Why aren't ya writhing in agony slave?" Rockwood said.

"I'm not on your wifi moron!" I said. As you might have guessed I was super pissed at this stage. I was so far gone off the three-ring binder I would need the Hubble telescope to read the headlines.

"Their collars won't connect to the wifi maybe its the password" said Hal.

"She's not connected but you are," said Rockwood point at Hal. I've heard the term if looks could kill but now I saw it. Rockwood made a gesture of grabbing something in midair and pulling it out.

Hal just froze and hit the floor like a felled tree. I'm sure I could smell burnt electronics. At this point a second realization hit me. He would either kill me or worse return me. That simple fact went through me like a jet hitting a china shop.

The retraining center had oddly given out a lot of advice about 'deboxing and startup procedures'. The key part was that breaking any of the shrinkwrap legally meant you had been officially accepted and could no longer be returned.

"Any shipping damaged caused after deplaning is not covered by Amazon's shipping warrantee," I said rapidly. We had all had to practice that in class.

Rockwood just stopped and began laughing.

"Take her up to Room 404," he said viscously.

His large firm grabbed me by the neck "Here you call me Master. Now shut up, collar or no or I will twist you pretty neck Slave".

Common sense had brought it's new friend shear terror around for a play date so I let them in and nodded. Room 404 didn't sound good but to do anything with me they had to break the shrink wrap, so no way would I be a return.

He turned to Kayla.

"What's your real name?" he says.

"I haven't been assigned a name my id is 1066 master" said Kayla sticking to the script.

"Were you no an infiltrator?" he said looking at her trying to figure this out. That Scottish accent so waist deep in sexiness and yet so evil I felt like an asteroid orbiting a black hole close to the event horizon - too nerdy a description for you? Get over it.

"I was master," said Kayla.

"But you're a slave now?" he said.

"Yes, master."

"This isn't pretending you're not acting your part. If you're a free person you can say so. Last chance" he said firmly.

"Master is possibly mistaken or misinformed, I am slave 1066" said Kayla looking forwards at the floor respectfully.

"Well, that's legally binding. Take her to processing," he said. I was fuming mad at Kayla and glad I might be around long enough to strangle her with her own fallopian tubes. That gave me enough satisfaction to let me take anything they could dish out.

****

A/N We finally meet him! Thanks for getting this far! Thanks for pushing Cyborg's Pet to 3000 Reads and 250 Votes and up to #22 in SciFi Hot! We bow politely to you! RK+Reb