Epilogue

It was eight years ago Emma and Kai met, and after all these years they were still madly inlove with each other.

Emma and Kai were currently living in New York. It was the perfect city for the both of them; every morning, Kai and Emma used to go to their favorite cafe. Emma bought her regular chai tea, while Kai took just coffee. They walked by the brooklyn bridge, and enjoyed the view of it. It wasn't a special thing to watch necessaraly, but it was their thing.

Emma was still close with the people in Mystic Falls. Damon and Elena were still in Mystic Falls, and Stefan and Caroline were together, and they were currently travelling all around the world.

Kai was now much closer with everyone. The Salvatore brothers loved him. He was funny, actually kind and he made their sister happy. They couldn't be more happy with him.

Alaric and Jo moved to Seattle. Everybody was really sad that they were moving across the country, but Alaric wanted the kids to live more closer to his family, and Seattle wasn't so far away from Portland, so why not? Alaric even got a job, at the universety there.

Jo gave birth to two beautiful daughters, Mila and Caitlin. Jo and Alaric found out Emma's real name, and named the one 'Mila', after Gemila, because without Emma, a hell lot of things would have been changed for them.

Jo didn't hate Kai anymore. After months with hating him, not letting him get close to the kids, she saw that he had changed. She saw how much he regretted his choices, and that he was actually a good person.  Believe it or not, she forgave him. They even consider each other family.

Mila and Caitlin loves their uncle Kai, and since Emma was there from the start, they called her aunt Emma.

The whole Gemini Coven were grateful for what Kai did. Everybody cried when they heard what he did for the coven. They didn't forget what he did, but they forgave him, even though there were people still not over what he did, they couldn't ignore the fact that no more kids had to die anymore.

Emma and Kai were so happy in New York. They had a life there, friends and a home. They lived in a huge apartment in New York. It had this vintage look, and it was really just amazing.

Cara lived also in New York, so Cara and Emma introduced Kai for their vampire friends. Nathan, Rose, Sage, Jennifer, Evan, Liam, Matthew, Cara, Kai and Emma were now big group, and she couldn't have asked for better friends.

At the moment, Kai and Emma was sitting on a bench, the perfect view over Brooklyn Bridge.

Emma's head was resting on Kai's shoulder, when her phone beeped.

"Oh my god, you'll never guess where Caroline and Stefan are." Emma said, her eyes widened.

"You're right, I won't." Kai said, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Right, forgot you're so boring." She rolled her eyes.

Kai chuckled. "Okay then, where are they?"

"In Berlin, Germany. Caroline is probably shopping her ass off right now." Emma laughed.

Kai just smiled. He loved his life. If anyone told him six years ago that he would be sitting in New York City, living his amazing life with the love of his life, he would have laughed. "We should travel too." He said, pulling Emma closer.

"Yes we should. Where?" She said, pulling the sleeves of her jacket over her hands. December in New York was incredible, but cold.

"Australia! No, New Zealand! But Europe would be so much fun, maybe Stockholm? Or London?" Kai rambled off.

Emma giggled over her adorable boyfriend. "Australia would be fun."

"But I want to go to Europe too." Kai pouted.