nightmare // chapter 20

Never have I ever felt so much pain. My neck was hurting, my head was pumping and I couldn't feel my legs, even though I was walking.

I finally managed to get out of the cave thingy I was in, and started to stumble/walk.

Where was Anna? She promised me to be with me when I woke up!

As I was walking, I noticed two bodies lying in the middle of the road.

I stumbled towards them, and saw no other than Damon and Stefan, my brothers.

A rush of sadness ran through my body, and I felt like screaming, but nothing came out.

I walked up to the closest body, which was Damon.

There were blood covering his chest, and then I saw the gunshot wound. He has been shot. He was murdered.

It couldn't have been Katherine, I mean, what kind of vampire shoots people? This was a human, somebody I knew.

I stumbled to Stefan, and saw his gunshot wound aswell. Why the hell were they here?

Tears filled up in my eyes. My brother's are dead.

I needed blood, but there is no way in hell I will turn myself by drinking/tasting the blood of my brothers.

I couldn't be here. "I can't be here," I repeatedly said to myself as I stood up again and watched my brothers one last time before running into the woods again and towards the house.

I finally found the house, which was exhausting considering I couldn't walk or even think straight.

I opened the door and rushed inside the house. I walked into the living room, and saw my father pacing back and forth.

"Hey, father." I said, and it felt like I was throwing up for everyword I said.

"I can't believe they would do this to me," He said to himself.