home // chapter 3

We were walking through the woods, with Kai. Before we walked out of the house, Kai told us we needed a Bennett blood to do the spell, just so she was prepared to it.

"So you have been in this prison world for 18 years?" I asked Kai, how was he not absoulutely insane? Damon and Bonnie were walking a bit behind us.

"Yes, all alone." he replied, while concentrating where he was walking.

"I know the reason why they put you in here, but I believe no one deserves this." I said. I knew in the back of my head that what he did was terribly wrong, but there was something in me that told that you could save Kai, and that he didn't deserve this.

He smiled at me, like finally someone understood him. "Well, I did something horrible. Don't I deserve a punishment?"

"Well, I can't say anything, cause' I've killed a lot more people than you ever have, and I'm still here. Never gotten any kind of punishment." I said. I didn't say it, but Kai deserved a punishment, and so did I. But he can't die in his own personal hell, so living forever in this place is kind of extreme.

"Isn't the guilt enough punishment?" he looked at me curious.

"To be honest, yes. But when the guilt becomes so overwhelming, I just turn it off."

"What do you mean?"

"Vampires can turn their humanity off, we won't feel remorse or guilt. When my emotions gets to much, I just turn it off. And when I do, I leave my family, so they don't need to see me like that. Last time was in 2004, I have no idea how many people I killed, but my best friend Cara got me to turn it on again," I told him, as we walked into a cave.

"Well, I'm a sociopath, so I never feel guilt, or love." he said, like it was casual thing to say.

"Okay love birds, let's get this over with," Damon said from behind.

"Mortis!" Bonnie yells, and an axe hits Kai in his chest.

"Kai!" I scream after him. "What the hell Bonnie?!" I scream at her. I knew Kai would come back to life, but that was really not necessary.

"We need to do the spell, now!" Bonnie says, preparing the Ascendant.

"We're not leaving without him!" I say as she starts doing the spell.

"Why are you so difficult," Damon growls at me, as he grabs my arm, and gets me to hold the Ascendant.

Suddenly, I felt something sharp in my stomach, I looked down, and saw an arrow. I fell backwards, and saw Kai.

"Emma!" Damon shouts, but he doesn't move. Bonnie throws Kai backwards, preventing him to ruin the spell. "Stop the spell, we need to take Emma with us!" Damon shouts again, and then the light from the eclipse appears. A bright light appears, and then Damon and Bonnie disappears.

"What?! No!" I scream at the top of my lungs. They left, Bonnie left without me.

The Ascendant fell down on the ground, and smashed into pieces.

"No, no, no" I said in panick. I broke the arrow in half, the other half still in me. I crawled to the Ascendant, and started gathering the pieces.

This feeling was to overwhelming. Did they seriously leave me here? Why didn't Bonnie stop the spell? Why didn't Damon help me up? Are they coming back for me?

I turned around to face Kai, leaning against the walls. "Why the well did you shot that arrow at me?!" I cried to him.

"Well, at least I know they will come back to you," he said, breathing heavily. He walked over to me, and kneeled beside me.

"Sorry for the arrow, I was aiming at Bonnie," he said smirking. He lifted my back up a little, and place me on his lap. His other hand was holding at the arrow. He pulled it out, and I gasped.

I lied on his lap until my breath was normal again.

"I'm sorry."

::::::::::::::::::::

I was running. Where? Not sure, I just needed to get the hell out of here.

I vamp sped to the closest house, and I started throwing things. I walked over to a closet, with wine glass and things like that. I threw it at the walls, while screaming and crying. I really don't believe that Bonnie will get me out of here. I won't believe it unless I see it happening. I threw a vase at the wall, and I broke apart, again. I fell at the ground, covered my face with my hands. I was all alone, in a sociopath's own hell.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms around my waist. Kai.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered against my ear, and I couldn't hold it in. I turned around, and started to cry even more against Kai's chest.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered repeatedly in my ear, and I know now that he didn't mean to hit me, but Bonnie.

I looked up to him, and tears were streaming down his face. "I thought sociopath's didn't feel guilt."

Kai just laughed while he cried, which sounded adorable. I couldn't help but to laugh a little too.

Third person P.O.V The real world:

Damon and Bonnie got back into the real world. While Bonnie was almost crying for how happy she was, Damon was sitting at their family's crypt. Bonnie went to see Elena, or something. Damon couldn't wait to meet Elena, and Stefan, but all he could think about was Emma.

He left Emma in the prison world. He could have stopped Bonnie from doing the spell, but he didn't. We all know that Bonnie isn't rushing to get her out of there. He left Emma, in a sociopath's own personal hell.

He was sitting there, crying. Damon never cried in front of people, but now that he was alone, and left his little sister in a prison world - he cried.

He didn't know how to live with himself, and he decided something in that moment; He's going to bring Emma back, no matter what. Even if she won't leave without that psycopath, he'll take Kai with him. He just needed his little sister.

##########

Helooo I thought this chapter was sad

So yeah, Bonnie and Damon is back! But Emma is stuck in the prison world with Kai, and she got a breakdown. :((

Okay I know Emma's personality is a bit confusing so I can explain it a little;

- She's reckless, not a girly vampire. She is a lot like Damon, does what she needs to do. And she has personality like Stefan, very understanding and kind.

- She doesn't mind killing people, like Damon if you get it. And she has excellent control.
- She is a very known vampire, because she is the sister of the Salvatore brother.