A Soul Surrender Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"Huh. How is the freakdroid doing anyway ?" She said with a smirk. Fred pulled Marley back as her face started to turn redder than usual.

"DON'T CALL HER THAT!" Marley screamed at Lilly who only smirked.

"Calm down Love," Fred tried to calm Marley down as he hugged her from behind as I looked away from them. I would only miss her more..After a few minutes of their bickering I had enough. Lilly never really knew when to give in. I took a deep breath.

"Why don't you try and make me Ma-"

"She was taken by the Death Eaters Lilly"

She slowly turned her head to face me. The humor erased from her expression as her smirk faltened into a straight line. She turned more paler than she already was. I saw fear and worry cross her face as her eyes widen.

"No...no no no. DAMN IT NO!!! This can not be happening!! We are doomed!!" Lilly shook her head repeatdly in denial as she layed her face in her hands. I looked at her the same way she had first acted when i first had met her...I looked at her as if she had gone bunkers.

"What do you mean we are doomed?"I looked at her.

"I mean exactly what I said George. We are doomed. If Voldemort has the Third Moon Child we are doomed..."

Okay, the girl had gone completely bunkers..What the bloody hell was she talking about? Third Moon Child? She's acting as if the world was going to end.

"What in the world are you going on about?" Marley looked down at Lilly who only looked up to glare at her.

"Freakdroid is The Third Moon Child you git. If Voldemort has the Third Moon Child he controls her powers, and probably already has done the ritual... "

"What ritual?" I looked at her confused as she turned away from Marley to look at me as I saw horror and fear written all over her face.

"The ritual to take away her soul and claim it as his own and use it. He takes her powers. ALL of her powers and that's not good."

I shook my head at her at that exact moment Mum had come running in with the first aid, but there was no need for that since Marley was able to heal Lilly rather quickly. Yes, Marley has healing powers. We found out that day Aly had been taken when we saw Marley heal herself before our very own eyes. Now Lilly, Marley, Fred, Clary, and I were in the room to listen to what Lilly had to say about the whole Third Moon Child thing. We found out that Voldemort had been looking for the Moon Children so he could use them in his plot to do what he always wanted to do. Take over the world and kill all mudbloods. Apparently the moon children have been extinced for a long time now. There use to be 12 moon children in all, but now there is only 4 left, and Aly, Marley, and Lilly were one of them...It explains how Marley has healing powers. Lilly told us that the first moon child has those abilites and more since she was the first born. The second moon child has physic abilites, the fourth moon child (which is Lilly) has the power to control fire, but the moon child I was most concerned for was the third....

Aly.

The third moon child was always born half vampire and half witch.

"Okay...Wait are you saying that he's going to...take her soul out of her and use it as his?? How can he do that!? " Marley asked completely horrified as I waited for Lilly's answer. Could he really be able to take someone soul's from them??

 "Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If he has the third moon child's soul once the ritual is done he might as well have all the moon children in all because the third moon child is born with all of the power each moon child has. She has Marley's healing abilites, the second moon child's physic abilites, and my ability to control fire, and the rest of moon children's powers that I'm not even sure of. ," She answered.