Chapter 24

A/N: Hello my Potterheads. Last chapter was violent. And you know what I'm going to say next
THE PLOT THICKENS LIKE MY HAIR
Hmm I don't think I'll say that again.
I was thinking about starting a blog. If any of you know MaddieCatLikeBadger she is me. That's my first account. Mainly for my Benedict booty. You should follow me on Instagram too. Just saying.

Anyway. On with the show

Elise's POV:

I slowly turn into my back. My chest ached terribly. What happened last night? I was in my bed. How did I get here? Steadily, I sit up. The sunrays burning my eyes as I scan the room. All the girls were still sleeping.

My mind was a huge blur. I don't remember coming back to the common room. All I remember is Tom and I holding hands. That's it. I furiously shake my head as I slid off my bed. My head burned. As if something was mission. Something important. I slowly dress into my school uniform.

Once I am dressed I slip off to the common room. Everyone was still sleeping. Even Tom. I must ask him what happened last night. The common room was empty; the only noise was the ticking of the clock. Why was everyone still sleeping? Footsteps echo from the stairs. I swiftly turn to see Tom. "Good Morning Elise. Sleep well?" he questions me. "Yes but I must admit. I cannot remember anything from last night"

Tom walks past me to the sofas. He had a secret smile about him; he was hiding something from me.

"Well, let me fill you in. We danced and we had a few drinks. You had a little too much and deiced to try and climb a tree. You managed to hit your chest on a branch," he says in a monotone. My eyes stare at him for a moment. Something seemed...odd.

"Is that so Riddle?" I sneer quietly. "It is Elise. Do you not believe me?" His voice was angry, silently angry. I felt those dark eyes burn into me. Sighing, I knew if I wanted the truth I would have to play my card right.

"I'm sorry Tom, I-I don't know what has happened to me but I believe you. Of course I believe you," I 'sympathetically' say. His eyes soften. "Its okay love. You must be exhausted. We should go for a walk today, it might make you feel better." This WHOLE conversation seemed off. I knew he was lying but careful Elise, play it cool. "Yes that seems like a perfect idea"