Chapter 14

Elise's POV:

4:55pm. Friday evening. Studying with Tom. I was once again outside the library, regretting agreeing to tonight.
I begin to pace outside the library door, hugging my books close to my body. I train my eyes onto the ground. I couldn't do it. I begin to mull over my options. Run and hide? Shit. I don't know.

"Elise? What are you doing?" I suddenly discontinue my pacing. I turn my head away from the library door. There stood Tom. The almost dusk sunlight causing a beautiful glow on his skin. "I'm just..." I couldn't think of an excuse. Tom awaited for a moment, his head tilted as if to say 'I'm listening' I sigh in defeat "I was contemplating not going in" I look down at the floor.

"I was too. But come along" Tom leads into the library and I follow behind. "Today is difficult. I can't do it so don't expect to get it"

*******

"There done" I place my quill on the wooden desk. Tom checks my answers and refers back to his answer sheet. "All correct...how did you-"

"It's not hard Tom." I roll my eyes. His whole body stiffens. His eyes darting to me. "What?" I ask.

"You called me Tom. You never call me Tom" he looks...shocked. "Y-yeah I guess we can consider each other friends now right?"

"I don't have friends" he growls lowly.

"Well you do now" I smile brightly at Tom, who actually smiled back.

This was a brilliant new start for him.
The only problem is....I might fall for him.

**********

authors note:

Hello my lovelies

How are we all? Are we enjoying the fanfic so far? Sorry I forgot to update on Sunday. So like I'm doing a double update because on Saturday THIS Saturday. I will be in London. Yup. London. So if you guys like live in London or going into London on that day please don't be afraid to say hello to me if we ever bump into each other. I will be in Hollywood (the weird restaurant, I forgot the whole name) and like if you see me don't be afraid to ask for a selfie or anything.

I'm also MaddieCatLikeBadger. So if you've read that stuff on that account it's mine. I'm Maddie

Hai. Anyway that's all.

Love you
Xxx -Maddie