Chapter 9: Malfoy

Elise's POV:

Defence against the dark arts. My favourite subject. I was paired with a boy called Abraxas Malfoy. A boy with white hair and Ice blue eyes.

"Hello I'm Abraxas" he holds out his and which I stupidly take. He lightly kissing my hand, causing me to jerk it away in pure disgust. "A pure blood as pretty as you should be a goddess" he flirts.

Dramatically rolling my eyes, I carry on with the work. Malfoy was constantly sitting there complimenting me. I kept nudging further away from him. Anger beginning to bubble inside of me. It was beginning to swirl, I felt it. Last time this happened....it never ended well.

As soon as the bell went I rushed to the Great Hall for lunch. Cassy was quickly seated in front of me. "Are you okay?" She asks, panic flashing on her pale face.

"Cassy it would be best if you didn't talk okay?" She nods quickly. Anger was just building.

Someone dumped their bag next to me and slid closer. I knew it was Malfoy. "Hey baby" he began twirling my hair. "FUCK OFF MALFOY" I growl. "Oh come on you love it. We all know you are a slut" that's what did it.

I stood up and grabbed him by the tie. I bring him closer and whisper "touch me again and there will be destruction got it Malfoy?" I let go and turn away.

"Awe baby come here let's go to my bed" his filthy hands touched my arse and that's when I snapped. "ENOUGH" I turn to him and a massive bolt of white and black light spark from me, I was clenching everything. The bolt explodes from my opened hand which was pointed at him. Malfoy is sent across the room, hitting the wall with a crack.

Everyone in the hall went deadly silent. "Holy shit" I hear Cassy mumble.

"ANYONE ELSE WISH TO PISS ME OFF? I swear I will rip your liver out and feed it to the nearest snake" I turn to my now present audience.

"Dumbledore...restrain Miss Hawthorn" the familiar voice of Dippet orders.

"NO. Don't touch me please." I hold out my hands in defence. "Elise calm down. Don't panic" Dumbledore smiles sympathetically at me.

"NO NO I CANT. No" he carries on walking towards me. "Sir please stop"

"Miss Hawthorn, we can help you." He holds out his hand and I force my self to shut down. I had full control of my mind so shutting down my body wasn't hard. I feel my body fall but never hit the ground. A pair of strong arms catch me.

The last words I hear are whispered and horse "Elise I've got you"

The words were spoken by a voice that I've come to know as Tom Riddle's.

But this time. He sounds lost and scared.