Chapter Ten

A/N: I am having goosebumps. I am going to write a bed scene. Woah!I am so nervous. Forgive me for my mistakes. Please follow me :) Love you all ;) Vote and comment :)

~

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. He was on top of me, caressing my waist. I know he the right person to be my first. I don't care if he is not good at this. I want his love.

Narration
As Yongguk caresses Sungji's waist with his left hand and her cheek with his right hand, she is longing for more touches. She caressed his back gently, pulling his body closer. Their chest meet and he moaned . His voice sound music to her ears. He started kissing her jaw down to her neck making her moan. Telling him to give her more.

He sucked softly on her neck, but still leaves a mark on it. Making her caress his hair.

"I love you Sunji."

"I love you too Yonnguk."

He lick her collar bone and started suck on it. His eyes were watching her expressions.

"Y-yonguk.. please. Stop teasing me." She choked out in impatience.

He caressed her left breast gently as he took the the other into his mouth slowly. She moaned softly, and pull his head closer. he sucked her right nipple softly. Until she was begging for more. He turned rougher and rougher, squeezing her left breast. She arched her back in the pleasure. She gripped tightly into the bed sheet.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he caresses her right cheek, looking up to her.

"Keep going Yongguk."

He pecked her lips before kissing her nipple again. He kissed her stomach down to her abdomen, making her shiver. Hew heart was about to jump off her chest as he pulled her underwear down. He knelt in front of her and pulled his boxers and removing it over his feet, throwing it across the room. he also throw hers across the room, making her wet even more.

"I-I.. have a c-condom in the drawer." she said while blushing, pointing into the drawer beside her bed. He opened the draw and got one.

"Why do you have a lot in here?" he chuckled.

"I-it's just.." she looked away in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy Sunji." He said as he caressed her cheek softly. "Look at me." He added.

She looked at him, biting her lower lip. He kissed her forehead, the looked into her eyes and asked her a favor.

"Can you put it on my member?" Her eyes widen, but she was excited. I was her first time holding a manhood. She nodded making him smile as he sat on the bed and carrying her on top.

"Are you sure? " she asked. He nodded. She wore the condom on his member. He wad biting his lower lips while she was doing it.

"Y-yonguk.. a-about.. what you saw in the d-drawer-" he cut her words as she placed his index finger on her lips. He finger made her go down, laying on the bed.

"Shh.. forget it. Maybe you were just preparing for us." She whispered as he caressed her tights, spreading her legs.

"Y-yonguk-" he cut her again as he kiss her passionately and as he entered her slowly.

"Ahhh~" she moan in their kiss making Yongguk slip his tongue inside her mouth. He explored it and played with her tongue. He wasn't thrusting yet, so she could adjust. He pulled away from the kiss, looking into her eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried. She nodded.

"Tell me if it hurts, we can stop."

"I am okay. You can move already."

He started to thrust in and out slowly. He pinned her right hand in the pillow beside her head, their fingers intertwined.

"Ugh~ Sungji~ you're so tight~" he moaned.

"Y-yonguk~ you're so huge~"

Their moans fill the room. Be started thrusting faster and harder.

"Yongguk! More please!" She begged, Yongguk was sweating as be thrust even faster. He sucked her breast as he continued thrusting. He thrust carefully for this wasn't sex, this is making love. He was thrusting deeper and harder. After minute has past they were breathing so hard.

"Ahh~ Yongguk~" she cum making him cum too. He pulled out of her and lay beside her. He removed the condom.

"I love you Yongguk." She whispered as he wrap his arms around her.

"I love you too Sungji." He said before they both drift to sleep.

The Next Morning
It was 4 in the morning. He watched her sleep peacefully under his arms. He traced his fingers across her face, poking the tip of her nose. Kissing her all over. He pulled down the blanket, revealing her body.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he caressed her cheek, pecking lips softly.

She was awaken by his peck on her lip. She caught him playing her hair as he he was looking at body. She wanted more of him. But she didn't want to force him. He licked his lower lip as he looked at her, making her want him even more. He trailed his finger tips on her stomach, making her shiver. He kissed her left nipple.

"Ugh~" she moaned.

"M-mianhe." He apologized softly as he moved away a bit. She grabbed his hand and pulled him back, but he was resisting.

"You shouldn't tease me while I am asleep." She said seductively.

"Mianhe~" He apologized again. He pulled his hand away from her grip. He stood up and wore his clothes.

"Can I know what are we?" She asked with a shaky voice.

He looked at her with surprise. She was expecting him to make her repeat the question or be mad. But, instead be smiled.

"We love each other, but we can't be together. Yet." He said emphasizing the word yet.

"Y-Yongguk.." she murmured his name as she blushed. All he could do was giggle at her red cheeks.

He pulled her into his arms, making her stand up. He hugged her for a few seconds and started helping her get into her clothes.

"I can do this." She insisted

"No, let me do it my lovely slave." He said as he wore her a over sized shirt to her.

"I will go prepare breakfast for us master." She said as he finished dressing her up. She was only wearing her under wear and an over sized shirt.

"No, you must be still tired and hurt from last night." He said with sincerity in his voice.

"I'm not.. let me-" he carried her in a bridal style making her bite her lower lip.

"Don't do that, I might not let you go to school today and lock you up with me in here." He said as he went in the kitchen.