Chapter Seven

A/N: I am so nervous for this chapter. Like I don't know what to write for this chapter. So please follow me and vote.

In VIXX's Dorm:
"Anyeong~ I am Lee Sung Ji... Please take care of me. And don't do anything..." Ji trailed off. She was feeling nervous. She was afraid these guys, handsome, cute, hot guys would add work to her.

"We won't add up to your work as long as it's necessary." said N, their leader.

"Thank you.."

"So.. lets get back to business." Said Ravi.

"How about Hong-"

"I'll just call you when I need you." He said with a smile, showing his dimple.

She looked down on her shoes as she blushed. She hid her red face. Then suddenly someone held her cheeks, only with his finger tips. It send shivers to her. She looked up and saw Ravi.

"You're face turned red." He said softly. She looked around and saw no one around.

"Where did they go?" She asked trying to change the atmosphere. He put his hand down.

"They went to their rooms."

"You said we should get back to business.."

"Are you sick or were you bushing?"

"Uh, no." She said nervously.

"Ravi, can I barrow her from you?" Asked Hongbin from the door frame of his room.

"Yeah sure." He answered and walked away.

Hongbin walked towards her while looking at her. He didn't remove his eyes from her.

"W- w- what?" She asked.

"Just clean my room, that's it." He said as he passed her and sat on the couch.

"Okay." She said and walked towards his room and started putting the things in place. His room wasn't dirty than expected. She felt lucky.

At her apartment
She felt tired. Not because of the work but because of the feeling inside her. She was missing someone.

Before she slept she studied. She forget everything about work. After hours of studying she looked at her phone. It was 1 am. And she had 6 messages. She opened them one by one.

From: Yongguk
Time: 3: 57 pm
Good luck with your work. I hope your master won't be cruel.

From: Yongguk
Time: 7: 28 pm
Have you eaten dinner?

From: Yongguk
Time: 8: 09 pm
Are you home?

From: Yongguk
Time: 9: 18
Are you home? Why aren't you replying to my texts? If you're not home yet tell your master you need to go home.

From: Yongguk
Time: 9: 46 pm
SungJi answer my texts? Are you home?

From: Yongguk
Time: 10: 07 pm
Go and rest. Good night and sweet dreams. I'll punish you when it's my turn again.

To: Yongguk
Sorry Oppa~ I got home on 9 pm. I am studying rigth now.

She knew he wouldn't reply anymore. So she kept her books in her bag and laid in her bed. After a few minutes her phine rang. She answered the call not even looking who's it.

"Hello?" She said.

"Sungji, I'm infront your apartment." He said with a sleepy tone. She ran to her main door immediately and opened it. Revealing Yongguk in his black jeans and leather jacket. He showed his phone and ended the call.

"You woke up just to come here?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said and went in. She closed the door and locked it. When she looked at him, he was removing his pants.

"You'll sleep here?" She asked him smiling.

"Yeah." He said and placed his pants and jacket in the couch.

"I miss you." She said shyly.

"Me too." He said and hugged her.

"Yongguk.." she said feeling comforted. "Thank you."

"Anything for my lovely slave." He said. She laughed and pulled him towards her room.

"Lets go to sleep, shall we?" She asked and they laid on the bed. She rested her head in his chest. He hands wrapped around her. So does her arms wrapped around him.