Chapter Two

Lee Sung Ji's POV
I saw him sat on a couch near my counter. But then he still came to my counter with his friends. That's it, he is with his friends. But when he sat here he wad just quiet, the other guys were like laughing their asses out. As I gave them their drinks, I gave them a smile. The others didn't smile back. But Yongguk did.

His lips looks sweet, they must be. I walked away as I started drooling over him. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't him. Stop drooling over him.

"I see how lucky are you. Yongguk is in your counter." Said Hani.

"What makes me lucky with that?" I asked coldly.

"Why won't you give him a show?"

"I am not planning to."

"You think I don't know, huh?"

"What? What do-"

"Chill Sung Ji. Listen carefully, I know the last time he came here making it like the third time he came here. You cried after seeing him flirt with some random girl." she whispered.

"Hey." Said a deep, husky voice. You turned around facing the counter rather than the stuck of alcohol.

'Shit, it's Yongguk.' I taught and felt like the time stop. I could only see him.

"Hey! Ji, are you okay?" Asked Hani as she waved her hand in front of my face. "Why are you shaking?"

"Please excuse me." I said and ran towards the bathroom.

Narration
As Sung Ji left, Yongguk and Hani watched her.

"Is she okay?" Asked Yongguk.

"She will be okay, I mean she is really okay. You just startled her." said Hani giggling.

"I did? Am I scary?" He asked

"Then I guess you didn't hear anything."

"I did heard she cried after seeing flirt with some random girl."

"That is normal for us fan girls."

"I know, she didn't like anyone knowing she was crying for some idol."

"Yeah, but I was just joking around."

"You must be teasing her every minute."

"No, I am not. Only about idols."

In the locker room
"Pabo. Pabo. Pabo." Mumbled Ji as she slapped herself.

"Something wrong?" Asked a boy.

"Oh, I-it's nothing." said Ji shocked.

"Are you sure?" He said approaching her.

"Yeah." She said as walked out the room. But as she passed him, he grabbed her wrist.

"SungJi..." He said softly. She looked at him, it was dark so she couldn't see clearly.

"Jun! Let go!" She said.

"I am not your co-worker, you know? He said as he pulled her into a hug. "I am not Shin Ka Jun, you know?"

"Let me go!" She pleaded. His right arm was around her waist. While the other was around her shoulders. He hugged her tighter.

"It's me, Jota."

"Jota..." She said as tears stream down her face.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm too happy you are here." She lied.

"I know it's not me."

"Oppa~"

"Did someone hurt you? Or is it some arrogant guy? A guy you like?"

"No, I'm okay."

"No, you're not. Tell me what happend." He said pulling away and cupping her cheeks.

"Oppa, it's nothing."

"I know you, we have been friends since you started working here."

"I'm fine. I should go back to work." She said and started to walk away.

"SungJi..." He said making her stop.

"What?" She asked coldly. He walked to her and kissed her forehead.

"Take care of yourself and call me when you need me." He said and walked out the room, leaving her there frozen, blushing.

She walked out the room and came back to work. She was still blushing. She brushed the dried tears away. She can't stop thinking of what he did.

'Jota of Madtown kissed my forehead.'

"Hey, you are SungJi, right?" Said a deep, husky voice in front of her. She looked up to him.

'Shit, it's Yongguk.' she taught again.

"Yes, that's me. How can I help you?" she said with a smile.

"I know that you know me, right?"

"Yeah, I know you." She said looking around, the crowd was decreased. It was almost midnight.

"Have you heard about being the Rappers'-"

"Slave."

"You heard."

"I did, then what about it?"

"Are willing to take it?"

In the bar's owner office
*knock knock*

"Come in." He said.

"Hi Sir." Jota greeted.

"Oh, Jota. What brings you here?"

"Um.. I just wanted to ask.. who will be our slave?"

"I haven't talked to her about it. I will be asking us she is willing to take the job."

"Sir, how will be her schedule? Her school?"

"She will be slave in evenings, weekends, holidays and time she can be."

"Then she won't be working here anymore?"

"Yes."

"I am sorry for that sir."

"I will- I mean we'll be okay."

"That's all Sir. I'm going now." said Jota and bowed. The owner just nodded. Then Jota left.

The next morning 4: 09 am
"Thank you for the hard work everyone! Go and rest!" Said their boss. "Lee SungJi, I will speak to you."

"Yes Sir?" She said approaching their boss.

"I will be offering you a harder job. You know harder job has heavier money, right?"

"Yes Sir. Will I be sharing money here?"

"Yes. But they will immediately give me the money, already cutting from yours."

"Will I be still able to work here?" She asked frowning.

"No."

"What is the job?"

"The Rappers' Slave."

~

A/N: That's where I will end it. Sorry for that cliff hanger. I am sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. Please vote for it and comment your taught. Don't forget to follow me.