Chapter Six

Lee Sung Ji's POV
I went back to the cafe after school. I felt nervous. But I have been stopping my smile. Just remembering what happened this morning. And the morning I mean is about 2 am.

Flashback
"Sungji.. Sungji.. wake up." Yongguk said.

"Uhh.. um.." I said still feeling sleepy.

"SungJi wake up. I prepared your breakfast already. I will bring you home after you eat." He said softly.

"You don't have to do that." I said in shock for he did for me. I rose from the bed and I was wearing an over sized shirt, must be his. But no bra, what?!

"Don't worry. I didn't see anything. I put on the t shirt and removed it inside." He explain making me blush. "Why are you blushing, babe?"

"What? Did you just called babe?" I asked with my eyes growing big.

"Yeah, but that sounds cheesy. What do you want me to call you?" He said leaning to my face.

"Yongguk.." I said softly.

"Yes SungJi?" He said seductively.

"Just call me SungJi."

"That sounds better." He said and kissed me passionately..

"Lets go now. I don't want you to get late." He said as he pulled away.

"But it's still early." I said frowning.

"We have things to do. Don't worry if we have extra time, lets continue it." He said pulling out of the room, downstairs.

"Yongguk, thank you. And I am sorry."

"You're welcome. And I'm also sorry. But promise me one thing."

"What is it?" I asked as we started eating.

"Play with me when you are ready."

"Not again."

"Promise me?"

"Fine."

After a few minutes we finished eating. I went up to his room again and got my things. I realized I still not wearing bra. I looked around the room remembering what happened last night.

"Give me your things." He said and got it from my hand and left me. He probably placed it in the car.

After a few moments. He came back and carried my in a bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"Shh.. I'm just bringing you to my car." He explained. He so cute and gentle while explaining.

"Okay okay, but you don't have to carry me."

"Fine." He said, he sighed and put me down. When I looked around, we were outside already. And the car is just beside us. "Now what's the purpose of putting you down?"

"Sorry.." I muttered. He chuckled

"I'll bring you to your apartment. Hurry." He said as he open the car for me. What a gentleman.

"Yeah, yeah." I said sarcastically while I went inside.

As he started the engine. I was just looking him, I mean I was staring. He just to much. He's sweet, sexy, cute, handsome, funny, etc. Wow. Now he started driving and I was just staring at him. I don't know why.