Chapter Eight

A/N: I can't believe it. I've not write for 2 weeks. But please do support my fanfics and imagines. Thank you and don't forget to follow me and vote.

~

Narration
As Yongguk woke up early. He watched Sungji sleep tight. He kissed the kissed the top of her head. And hugged her tigher.

It's been years since he felt this way. But the fact that she's only a slave of him makes him guilty. But he's sad that she only serves him once a month or mabye twice a month. And he knows that they maybe having a romantic connection, she likes someone else.

"Sungji, get up." He said softly while hugging her tight.

"Oppa~" she whined.

"Wake up and get ready for school." He said pulling away from her. But she pulled him back and kissed his neck.

"SungJi.." he said weakly.

"I need you Yongguk."

"Get ready for school."

"Later."

"Your disobeying your master."

"You're not my master today."

"You still work for me."

"Not today."

"I care about your studies."

"It's 4 am. Too early."

"When we have extra time."

"I need you now."

"But-" he didn't finish speaking when Sungji started kissing his neck. She hovered him. She kissed him sweetly and gently.

"I know you want this." She said seductively.

Superisingly, he pushed her back on the bed. Making him on top of her. He started kissing her rough down to her jaw, neck and collar bone. She was moaning too much. He smirked, she can feel it. He looked up to her and he can say she was enjoying this.

"That's enough." He said as he stood up and went out the room. She followed him, sighing in disapointment.

"Go prepare breakfast and I'll take a bath." Said Yongguk, causing Sungji to be confused.

"You don't have clothes."

He looked at the edge of the living room, her eyes following his. There was a bag.

"When did you bring that stuff?" She asked looking back to him.

"The first time I went here."

After 3 days (Sunday)
"Sungji?" Asks Hani.

"Hey, long time no see."

"Omagash! It's you!" Hani said hugging Sungji.

"Is my official schedule out?"

"I have it. How is work?"

"It's okay and tiring."

"Did someone slept with you?" She asked giggling.

"No one."

"Geez, why not? And here's your schedule." She said handing a folder to Sungji.

"A lot of work." Said Sungji scaning the papers.

"Yeah, but don't forget to take a picture of their body." She laughed.

"Hani, stop it."

"Oh come on, I know someone touched you."

"Of course they would."

"Tell me if they are abusing you."

"They're not."

"Whom did you work for now?"

"Baro, Ravi with Hongbin, Zelo, Minwoo with Kwangmin, and um.."

"Yongguk?"

"Yeah." Said Sungji blushing.

"Let me guess his the first who touched you every where?"

"No!"

"Chill, I was just joking."

"I have to go. I will study and this is my only day off." Said Sungji walking out of Hani's apartment.

First week of the month (Mondays- Sutardays)

Monday - B1A4's Rappers
Tuesday - VIXX's Rappers
Wednesday - Zelo
Thursday - Himchan
Friday- Boyfriend's Rappers
Sutarday - Madtown's Rappers

A/N: That's where I'll end it. Sorry for this short chapter. Please follow me and comment which rappers you would like to be in here (make sure they are young). And vote. But for now, why isn't Yongguk in the first week of her duty? What will be SungJi's reaction to this? Will they continue the sweet, sexy connection they have? Or a new rapper will own her?