Chapter Eleven

A/N: Do not worry about the ending of chapter 10 *laughs* she went to school *laughs harder* Thank you to all the votes and comments and views.
I am so excited for her being with Himchan *peace sign*

~

"Good afternoon I am Lee Sungji..." She introduced her self then bowed. He was smiling with his small, thin, light pink lips. She can't but admire his smile at her. But she wanted to ask a tons of questions.

"I am Kim Himchan. And I will be your master for today." He chuckled.

"I w-wanted to.. uhm.. to-"

"Ask about Yongguk?"

She couldn't answer as she was taken aback by his words. She never thought he would have an idea. Then she made a guess that this two are keeping in touch with each other. All she could do was nod.

"Bang Yongguk." He said making her nod again. "Do you like him?" He asked with laughter in his voice.

"I am.. I am.. not-" she was to nervous that he could read her.

"You aren't sure."

She nodded again. He took a deep breathe, then chuckled. Making her look at him with confusion.

"Is something wrong? What's funny?" She asked.

"You.. obviously don't like or love him." He said directly. The atmosphere in the room changed. Her nervousness turned to nothing for all she felt was coldness.

"How could you say that?"

"It's simple, you don't like him."

"What? I don't get it. How on the-"

"All you wanted was this feeling and he gave you that."

"That's not true."

"But then you don't really love him."

SUNGJI'S P.O.V

He is right. I am not sure of what I feel about Yongguk. I do love him but, I'm not really sure. I can't be really in love with that instant connection we made. That's stupid. Himchan gave me a glare. What is he trying to tell me. I won't break Yongguk's heart or will I?

"I'm not here for that. I should get to work." I said to change the topic.

"Stop escaping the questions and face it." he said firmly.

"He will be my master tomorrow, we can talk about it tomorrow, happy now?"

"You will surely stutter there."

"Can you please stop?"

"Fine, I will be leaving and I want my home clean. Perfect clean." he said emphasizing the last two words.

When he leaves, I'll play loud music here. I started cleaning and he was taking a shower. I was listening to,"I remember by Yongguk feat. Yoseob". I made it loud so I so no one could disturb me.

Narration

"Sungji! Sungji! Sungji!" Himchan called out to her. But she couldn't hear him with her loud music. She even started singing. He took a peek of her in the door only popping his head out. He chuckled realizing it's Yongguk's song.

"Sungji! Hey!" She turned away from him and continued cleaning up his stuff. He shook his head in frustration but still laughing.

"How could Yongguk fall for this girl?" he thought.

"Sungji! Hey! Tsk! Pst! Hey! Lee Sungji!" he continued calling out to her but she was in the chorus part so she wouldn't listen. He sighed in disbelieve.

She turned to him and saw him popping his head out looking at her with anger in his eyes. But he wasn't mad, he just acted that way to scare her. She turned off the music and pulled the earphones away. He showed her a poker face making her look down.

"I have been calling you for like forever." he said calmly. He was trying to stop his laughter making him pinch himself in the arm.

"I'm sorry. I was trying to make my fast work. So I.." she tried to explain.

"It's alright, but next time.. don't do that ever again." He said emphasizing the word 'ever'.

"O-okay.. Mianhe.."

"Just go get my towel in my room.. don't dare touch anything there. Only my towel which is hanging right behind the door."

"How am I suppose too open the door when I can only hold your towel?" she asked sarcastically.

"Seems like you want to be fired over this job." He said with coldness in his voice.

"I was just trying to keep things friendly." she said.

"What makes you think, not using your common sense makes things friendly."

"I'm sorry! I got it!" she sighed and went to my room.

She went in and took his towel but she took a peek around the room. She saw Himchan's photos and B.A.P's photos. She smiled remembering their songs. She felt excited for their come back. She ran out the room and handed Himchan his towel.

"Thank you." he smiled before going shutting the door, she went back to work.

~

"Where are you going?" she asked as he fixed himself.

"I'm going out with my friends."

"I thought you were going to work."

"You mean the preparation for the come back?" she said looking at her.

"Yeah, a lot of people are expecting it."

"Are you one of those who are waiting for our come back?" he said as he opened the door.

"I am." she said watching him.

"Good to hear." he said as he walked out and closed the door.

"Take care.." she murmured.

~

A/N: That's all for Himchan's part. He will surely help Sungji with the the next chapters. So watch out whom she will be with the next day. Thank you to all the viewers, voters, people who comment and follow me^^ Saranghae~ Saranghae~ <3 <3 :)