Chapter Three

Lee Sung Ji's POV
I remember being in class when I someone is annoying me. Everyone was busy, but that stupid girl was just joking around. When she was behind me, I raised my middle finger. Luckily, no one saw me. If my teacher did, detention.

I can't put out Jota out of my mind. And Bang Yongguk.

Flashback
"Are you willing to take the job?" Asked Yongguk.

"I am."

End of flashback

There it goes, I told him I will. And when my boss asked me, I said yes. Surprisingly, I don't know why. I mean I want to help myself and my boss. This is for myself and the business.

But I wonder, who will I serve first. What is his attitude anyway? I hope he is not some pervert. Or anything arrogant, bossy, or whatever!

*phone ringing*

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, are you Lee SungJi?" He said.

"Yes. And who are you?

"Oh, lets meet up in a near cafe later, 4 pm. The one near the bar you worked in before, arasso?"

"Um.. okay. Sure."

"Bye and take care." He said and ended the call

'He didn't tell me his name.' I taught will getting ready. That guy, she told me to meet up with him on 4 pm and called me on 3: 30 pm. There is only few time left for me.

*Phone ringing*
I looked at the number, it's not the same with the first caller.

"Hello?"

"SungJi, it's me. Yongguk."

"Hey, what made you call me."

"I will see you tomorrow after your school. In the cafe near the bar, okay?"

"Okay. Seems like you guys planned well."

"It is planned well at first, but as time pass by, we will drooling over you. And will be fighting, wanting your time." He said, I can hear sadness.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I will be better with you."

"Yong-"

"Take care of yourself. I have to go. Bye. Lo-" he ended the call.

That was. Awkward. He sounded like he like me. Aish. Stop dreaming. When I looked at my watch it was 2: 02.

"Shit!" I screamed and ran out the building. I saw the cafe across the street. There were only few cars. So I ran straight and I got there safely.

As I enter the cafe, I looked around and I saw a guy wearing a black hoodie. He waved at me. Does he also know how I look like.

When I sat in front of him. I wasn't looking at him.

"Good aft-" I was cut when I saw him. "Go-good a-fternoon, Ba-Baro, I mean Sir."

"Call me Baro, and don't feel nervous." He said giving me a smile.

"Okay, Baro." I said.

"Would you like to drink anything, before we leave?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Then lets go."

"Whe- Okay." I said still nervous. I was about to ask him where, but I remembered I am just a slave right now.

"We are going to our dorm, don't worry no one else us there. Just the two of us."

'What does that even mean? Is he a pervert?' I taught.

"Lets get to know each other. I don't want this to be awkward." He said giving a sincere smile.

"That's a great idea." I said feeling relief.

At Baro's room
" Do like something to eat or drink?" He suggested.

"Oh, no thanks. I'm okay." I said feeling comfortable.

"I was actually shocked when they said I will have you first. Like, it's great.. but in the second taught it's sad. Because you will surely pass a lot of guys first before going back to me." He said like a kid. I never knew this side if him.

"Well, I wasn't much excited about this job. I mean.. I was scared." I said honestly.

"I am actually sorry. We are the reason why you couldn't work in the bar-"

"It's okay."

Geez.. why do everyone feel sorry for putting me out of the bar? I mean I will really miss them but why is it like they are some sort broken record. Going back and playing back.

"You must be thinking. What if we are perverts, right?" He said with a smirk.

"Um.. I.. I guess?" I said feeling nervous. Is this it? Am I gonna lose the thing I've been keeping for 18 years.

"I have to say, I guess I am not a pervert you will just back hug you and start touching you all over."

"But-"

"But you know, we have our pleasures."

"I know."

"But not now, I want to have a good impression. And want it to happen with the word love." He said and went the bathroom.

'Love.. love.. love.. love..'

That's really a bad idea. If he starts to like me, that's really bad. What I am even imagining? That's not possible. Idol liking me, no way.

"What are you thinking right now?" Said Baro while holding my hand but not lacing it together.

"Oh, sorry I was just thinking my friends." I lied with a smile.

"I don't think so."

"I do think so." I said and laced my fingers with him.

"Fine. What do want to do?"

"Lets just stay like this for a moment." I said as sat closer to him in the couch. I lay my head in his shoulder.

"I like that."

A/N: So yeah, I think she is doing job well. But will her situation stay well? So please follow me and vote and comment your opinions. Thank you so much.