Epilogue

20 years later.......

"I'll be back around 2. Love you, bye." I said to Michael as i pulled into the cemetery. I put the car in park and turned it off. The grass was damp and the ground was soft. I made my way to the all to familiar graves next to the oak tree that castes shadows over them in the summer. The faint sounds of the dogs barking down the street was the only thing audible. It was silent, with the rustle of trees from the light howl of wind. I placed my jacket down and sat on it carefully. Looking down at the tombstones, I sighed. Looking to the slightly older one on the left, i took a deep breath.
"Hey mom." Then looking to the left, I read the rough words written in stone.
"Hey dad." I smiled down at the tombs and sighed.
"Kyle went off to tour today. I'm gonna miss him so much." Tears started to swell in my eyes but I didn't let them spill.
"And happy 22nd anniversary... I know you guys are celebrating up there." I looked up to the dark sky.
"Delilah is off to college now. You should've seen Kayla, she was a mess." I laughed at the memory of my moms reaction the day her first kid went to college.
"Luke's love for penguins has traveled down to Iris. We all know the world doesn't need that. The twins are pretty good. Brandon is learning drums just like his dad and Michael is teaching Rose the guitar. She's really good you know." As I talked about about of the kids, they're faces came to my mind. Iris's soft, long, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Brandon's dirty blonde hair and blue eyes along with Roses light blonde hair and hazel eyes. And of course Delilah with her platinum blonde hair and green eyes with a hint of her moms blue ones. I was snapped out of my thoughts by water dripping onto my nose. I sighed and got up.
"Well, I guess that's my wye. Love you guys. Live it up up there. Bye." I smiled lightly and turned back the way I came, past the tree, and the familiar flowers on each tomb. Before I reached the car, my phone vibrated. I checked it to see "Brandon". I picked it up and stopped in front of the car, searching for the keys in my pocket.
"Hello?"
"Hi."
"What's up?" I find the keys and opened the door.
"The sky." He instantly bursts into school girl giggles just like his dad. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Seriously do you need anything?" I asked again.
"Nope." He giggled again and before I could as anything, he hung up. That boy is something else I tell you. He calls me everyday. He's crazy and so is his sister, but yet again, they're Ashton's kids.

"I miss you already." I laugh, wiping tears from my face.
"I miss you too baby. But I'll be back before you know it." Kyle said, trying to lighten the mood.
"Yeah, I know." I sighed, playing now with the promise ring on my finger.
"Don't be sad. Please. Now go back to your family." I took a deep breath and sigh.
"Ok I will. I love you. Bye." He sighed and I hung up as another tear ran down my face. I got up and took a deep breath before going to the living room. Iris looked at me and awed. Suddenly, I was pulled into a group hug by everyone. Luke, Ashton, Michael, Kayla, and all of their kids. I was nearly suffocated.
"Guys lemme goo" I laughed. All that was returned was a unison of "NO".
"I farted." I heard a muffled voice.
"BRANDON" Iris yelled, pushing him away.
"Way to ruin our penguin huddling moment." she huffed, causing all of us to laugh.
"Dork." I laughed, poking her nose. She rolled her eyes and shrugged. To be honest, I think we are the weirdest people ever. But in the end, we are just a crazy, dysfunctional, family.

AUTHORS NOTE: ITS OVERRRRRRRRR I cri. But there is more books in the making. I have like five ideas in my mind and don't know if I should do separate books or just one huge one.. Tell me what you think!