31. Trouble

"You can't be anywhere without any of us ok?" Calum clarified for about the tenth time.
"Ok. I understand.." I sighed. I don't really want to be with someone all the time. Cause I mean I'm having a kid and they'll be there all the time. So I would like to have time to myself before she comes but no. I just had to be sent a threat and now Calum's in full-on someonemesseswithmygirlandimmamesswiththem mode and super overprotective. Kayla and Michael left hours ago and now it's just me and him. We've came to the conclusion that it was Mali. But that's not surprising really. I just don't get what she has against me that's so bad that she wants to KILL me and my baby.
"Wanna head to bed?" He asked, kissing my head. I nodded, and without warning he scooped me up and carried me.
"Calum!" I shrieked, playfully hitting his chest. When we reached the bed I was squirming in his arms.
"Let me goooooo" He shook his head and I groaned.
"See, you killed me." I let my head fall back and took a deep breath.
"Ok." He said plainly. I gasped and hit his shoulder again. Then he practically tossed me onto the bed. I turned to see him sniffling and holding a hand to the spot I hit.
"You've wounded me." He said dramatically. I sighed and rolled my eyes. He stood there with a sad look in his eyes.
"Awwwww poor puppy. Do you want to cuddle?" I asked, causing him to smile and wrap his arms around me.
"I'm exhausted" he yawned, resting his head on top of mine.
"Well baby shopping is allot of work ya know." He nodded and wishing seconds I heard light snores. I grinned and fell asleep perfectly safe in his arms.

"Holy shit." I gasped throwing my hands to my stomach. Kayla jumped up and yelled.
"CALUM!" I screamed, taking deep breaths. He ran the fastest I've ever seen to my side.
"Holy crap the baby's coming?!" He yelled, putting hands on my stomach. Kayla already had her bag and jacket in hand. I shook my head.
"The baby wants pickles." I laughed as they stand at me blank faced.
"I can't believe you guys fell for that! I'm not even 8 months!" I said between laughs. They both glared at me as I laughed.
"Whatever." Kayla said, putting her stuff down.
"Any who how, can someone get me pickles? We ran out." Calum and Kayla looked at each other and sighed.
"I'll go. What kind do you want?" I thought for a second.
"I don't even know what kind. Why don't you go Cal? You know." He nodded and got up. Kayla looked disappointed and dropped her jacket on the couch.
"Be safe. You know the drill. Creepy noises, call me, creepy feelings, call me. I love you guys, see ya." He gave me a quick kiss before heading out the door. It's been three days since we well, I received the threat, and nothing has happened. After a minutes of silence I spoke.
"Sooooo, wanna watch movies in my bed?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.
"Uh, yeah!" Kayla said, already walking to it. I pushed my self up and followed her. She already was scanning through movies when I got in.
"Wanna watch Lilo and Stitch?" I flopped onto the bed and nodded. She put it in and jumped on, causing me to bounce up.
"Come here!" She said, pulling me to the pillows I laughed and got under.

"Stitch is literally the cutest thing ever ok?" Kayla laughed, watching him doing an Elvis impression. Suddenly there was loud knocking on the door. Me and Kayla jumped and looked at each other.
"It's probably Calum locking himself out." I shook me head and laughed. I started to get up but she pulled me down.
"No, I'll get it. You're pregnant." She pointed to my stomach and I laughed and rolled my eyes. She skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her. The banging stopped, followed by silence. I waited a few minutes assuming that they were talking.
"Kayla?" I asked, getting worried. She didn't answer. I walked out of the room and grabbed my phone off of the bed.
"Kayla?" Asked again, as I walked into the living room. The door was wide open and she was no where in sight.
"Guys are you trying to get me back?" I asked. There was no answer. No giggles or anything, just silence. I looked outside the door and no one was there.
"Guys seriously this isn't-" I was cut off by the door slamming shut behind me. I felt my heart rate increase as I turned around. No one was there. I heard muffled words and looked around. In the corner, hidden, Kayla was tied up and had a cloth in her mouth. I gasped and ran to her. I could hear her trying to scream but I didn't understand what she was saying. I looked at her and her eyes held the answer. Run. I suddenly heard a crash behind me and turned to see nobody. I panicked and ran to the bedroom. I slammed the door shut behind me and locked it. I ran to the closet and closed it shut as I hid in the corner. My hand was shaking and I couldn't unlock my phone. I heard loud banging and I knew whoever is here wants in. I took deep breaths. There was one last bang before I knew that they got in. I heard foot steps coming closer and closer.
"Oh Gweny Gweny. I know you're in there." I know that voice. The one and only Mali Koa. I held my breath as I heard her get closer. I finally unlocked my phone and got to the phone.
"BOO!" All of a sudden the closet door got thrown open and I let out a little yell.
"Sorry not sorry." She smiled and walked to me. Before I could move away she grabbed my hair and dragged me out. It hurt like hell. She pushed me down and I hit my head on the floor. I pulled my phone from behind my back. My finger landed on Calum's contact the seconds she noticed. She suddenly smacked the phone out of my hand, causing it to skid across the floor.
"The little bitch thinks she's clever, huh?" She suddenly punched me straight in the face. I pushed myself up and groaned in pain. She kicked my arm from under me, causing me to fall back onto the floor.
"I have something planned for your little baby for now I'm having a little fun with you." She laughed and grabbed me by my hair again and dragged me to the living room. I looked around and saw didn't see Kayla.
"Oh don't worry your little friend is hanging out with my little friend right now." She threw me onto to floor. I suddenly felt a slash against my back, causing me to scream out in pain. I heard the snap of the whip as she prepares to hit me again. A shot of pain ran through my body. I felt paralyzed. She did it over and over again, laughing at my cries of pain. Once she took a break I managed to choke out a few words.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked, as tears streamed down my face.
"DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!" She yelled, followed by a slap in the face.
"I don't!" I yelled back.
"You fucking killed my boyfriend you bitch! You should've died with him for gods sake! You're lucky your car was less impacted." What. Holy shit. The car accident... I knew someone died but I didn't know who.
"I didn't mean for him to die!" I screamed, trying to stand up. She kicked my back causing me to fall back down.
"DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU BITCH!" I hard movement and her mumbling stuff. I turned around and my heart stopped. She was holding a run straight to my head, smirking.
"Say bye, bitch." BANG!

Calum P.O.V.
I scanned through the aisle and groaned. Damn pickles. There hiding from me. I sighed and went through the last aisle. Ah ha. Baby pickles. I picked them up and happily walked to the cashier. As I waited in line my phone rang. I smiled as I read "Baby Girls😍". I picked it up.
"Hello?" I asked. There was a silence and I noise.
"The little bitch thinks she's clever, huh?" I recognized the voice instantly. Mali. I heard a groan and my eyes widened.
"I have something planned for your baby, but for now I'm having a little fun with you." Anger went through my body. Suddenly I heard a loud crack, followed by a blood hurdling scream. I dropped the pickles causing it to shatter on the floor. Everyone looked at me but then I ran. I couldn't listen anymore so I hung up the phone and ran as fast as I could to the apartment, not even bothering to take the car. As I ran I saw Michael and Ashton walking. I ran to them out of breath.
"What's up mate?"
"I need help come on." I ran past them and after a couple seconds I heard them follow.
"What happened?" Ashton asked, running next to me.
"I can't talk. Just go!" I yelled at him as the complex came into view. I ran through the doors straight to the stairs. I was already sweating but I didn't care. I sprinted to the door. I took out me key and put it in. It was stuck.
"God dammit." I pushed the door and it didn't budge.
"Come on. On three" Ashton pulled me back so we can break down the door.
"One... Two... Three!" All three of us knocked down the door easily. I barged into the room and gasped at what I saw. Gwen was against the wall with a bloody face, with a gun on her head.
"Here's your night in shining armor! Awwww how romantic." Mali laughed. I walked to her but Gwen yelled to stop, reasoning a slap in the face. I looked down to see that there was a line at my feet. I followed it to the wall were I saw a person in black holding Kayla by the neck with a gun to her head. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"It's your choice Calum baby. Her" she motioned to Kayla. "Or them?" She moved the gun back and forth between Gwen and her stomach. I heard a groan and looked to see that Michael was attacking the man in black.
"Well. I guess you chose them." Mali shrugged. Before I could get to her, the gun went off. I heard Kayla scream and I ran to Gwen. Ashton tackled Mali as I ran to her side. She had her hand over her shoulder with pain in her eyes.
"She missed." She whispered weakly. She took her hand off to show the bullet wound. Blood was covering her white shirt. Michael was calling the 911 and screaming at them. I pulled her into my arms and felt tears coming. She winced and moved away.
"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks.
"It all hurts!" She sobbed. I hate seeing her like this. It hurts me. She was hysterical now. She rocked back and forth wincing at every move.
"Please make it stop." She said, looking at me.
"I can't... I can't.." I started to cry too. She started to calm down and I did too. Then I realized that she was really still.
"Gwen?" I asked, looking at her. She didn't even move.
"Gwen!" I screamed, shaking her good shoulder. I pulled her to me and she still did nothing.
"Gwen! Please!" I cried, shaking her. She was barely breathing. Ashton came to me and sat down, with a look of worry.
"I love you." Gwen choked out before going limp in my arms.

AUTHORS NOTE: Oh me gerdddddddd Mali is evil. Ugh. But anywayssss THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!!!!! I love you guyssss!!!!!!! I still remember when I only had 50 reads and now I'm up to 300! It's crazy! Thanks you guys for reading! Hope you liked this chapter!