3.

The rest of the day was just as slow as the beginning. I just really wanted to talk to Kayla. In algebra I was seated next to a boy named Luke, he was really nice. He had an adorable blonde whiff with long eyelashes that framed baby blue eyes. He seemed really nice and welcoming from the start so I let down my guard a little bit. We were talking the whole time. And before either of us knew it, the bell was ringing and I was rushing my way back to my locker. The locker was placed right in the middle of the row, surrounded by chaos and laughter. It was only then when I realized who was around me. On my right there was Luke, and on my left there was the one and only Calum Hood. He was leaned against the locker casually, and staring at me. I groaned and stuffed my things into my bag, keeping my back towards him. I quickly said bye to Luke before rushing towards my bus. When I got there, I was relieved to see Kayla waiting there with a bag slung over her shoulder and eyes planted on a book as a group of guys tried to call her over. I told her everything. She seemed shocked.
"He's just playing a game. Testing the waters you know. New girl, new game for him." She shrugged and shoved the book in her bag as the bus pulled up to the corner.
"Oh.." I sighed as we made our way on, planting ourselves on the same seats as the morning.
"Well isn't that great."
"I mean no one knows why he does that stuff.. That's just the wonders of Calum Hood. Everything's a game to him." I nodded and looked away. I don't play games.

~~~~Next Day~~~~
I rushed to my locker, grabbing my books and saying hi to Luke who was dressed similarly to me with a all time low shirt hat made me smile in recognition. I was wearing a pair of American Eagle shorts and an All Time Low shirt, wearing my hair down, in beach waves. I looked in my mirror again before sighing and closing it. Turning around, my eyes were met by about 5 guys who were looking me up and down. And within that group was Calum, of course.
"What?" I raised my eyebrows in questioning. Some looked away, with no answer. But Calum was still looking at me. "That's what I thought" I smirked, giving them a rather flirtatious smile, before making my way to first period. I ended up sitting in boredom for every period until lunch. As usual, I rushed to my locker. Today me and Kayla we're going to get lunch together, so I know what to do just in case. I snatched my money and speed walked to the lunch line. Kayla was already there so I joined in. She was updating me on her day when I felt a hand land on my butt and squeeze. I gasped a snapped my head back, slapping the hand aw. "What the hell?! Do you need to go back to preschool to learn to keep you're hands to you self?!" I yelled, as I glared at the tall boy behind me. He was wearing a leather jacket, with red hair. He's green eyes met mine and I felt something inside me. Like familiarity. Ignoring the feeling, he spoke again.
"Damn girl" He snickered, before looking away. That's when I noticed that it wasn't him snickering, it was Calum. He was standing maybe 3 feet away with a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes before turning back to Kayla
"Damn girl is right. No one has ever said that to Michael before. I mean like it's usually a compliment."
"Add that to the list of things no one has done before that a did" I had a feeling that was gonna be a pretty damn long list.

AUTHORS NOTE: idk what i was thinking near the end of this but we'll see we're it goes i promise it's not terrible {2017}