Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..

Comenzar desde el principio

Walking to his class room,I took my seat near a waving Luke.I had already told him everything about what happened,my mum,the letter,our kiss..everything.He was dreaming with happiness when he found out we kissed and now it's like his lips can't form anything else than a smirk.

But then pain consumed him when he heard about Richard..

I hadn't realised Ethan had already started talking whilst I was lost in my trance.

"Blair I don't know how but I know you had something to do with the amazing night I had with Nate..Thankyou..he told me why we was pushing me away because of you and I couldn't be happier-His lips are so soft and pink they fitted together perfectly,oh and shit..When he bites his lip or smiles it drives me insane..i can't stop thinking out him.Our bodies feel amazing together and I never want to move.."Luke rambled cutely,he had a habit.

I'm glad I could fix his relationship..they deserve eachother.

"Blair.."Oh no.Ethan spoke smiling;However a slight smirk pulled at the corner of his lips.He's going to pick on me isn't he?Why oh why is he doing this to me?

I have no idea what he said but even Luke stopped talking and started to silently laugh at what Ethan had meant by Punishment for earlier.

"Do heavier objects fall more slowly than lighter objects?"He asked me and my mind hissed at me for not listening.Luke distracted me.Okay Blair think..

Think,think,think..

"No..this Is because even though the object is heavier and has a greater mass there's more gravity that's going to be pulling it down;This makes the acceleration the same .The air resistance is equal.But if there was none,a feather would fall at the same speed as an apple.So no.Heavier objects don't fall more slowly than lighter objects"I smiled out as if hit me,this was from the homework he had given us like three weeks ago.

It caught his off guard for a second as his mouth parted slightly however he sent me a brief wink and then applauded.

"Well it's getting a bit hot in here,Natasha can you open the back window please?"He said like he was hiding a smirk.What is he up to now?

As I pondered his fingers fiddled with the second button of his shirt.No..I'm going to kill him.

Some more of his broad chest and tanned skin was out for everyone to see. He's driving me nuts.

Natasha froze as she gaped openly at him along side with every other girl,yes I was abit annoyed that everyone was looking at him like a piece of meat.

As he carried on talking about mass I kept my eyes on his and not below like he wanted me to cave in.He just smiled at me whilst I have him a stop it glare.

Briefly shaking his head I narrowed my eyes and he kept in a chuckle.

"Sir I'm quite cold can I close the window"Natasha called out with a smirk,she was going to get it from me.Her red wavy hair kept flipping from the sides of her face to get his attention.

How could Ethan not see that it's bloody burning in here and she just wants him to undo another button of his shirt when he gets hot again.He gave her a short nod and then I banged my head against the  table purposely when he started un buttoning another button.

Natasha smirked in response to every girl thanking her.

I need him to stop.And the only way I could think of was unfortunately this.

"Luke..unzip the back of my dress"I spoke clearly and his eyes popped out of his head.

"Blair..why?We are in a classroom.."He whispered and I chuckled.Aww he's so cute.

"just do it slowly and make sure part of my back is facing Ethan but no body else..He won't let it unzip fully I promise"I laughed and he smiled as he understood.

Here we go let me give him the taste of his own medicine.

"Ow Luke,my hair is stuck in my zip!"I winced fakely and Ethan snapped his head towards me at the sound of my zip sliding down.

His eyes widened as his eyes moved over my upper back,as I had asked Luke was taking his time.Come on Ethan stop me...

He ran a hand through his hair like he was running out of control;Like he was in the lift.Should I stop?

Someone's hand ran down my back and this time I gasped in surprise,what was Luke doing?

But,that was it when Ethan saw someone else's hands and eyes on me.

"Okay thankyou class I will let you go 5 minutes before the bell so have a good day and bye!"He flailed quickly as everyone jumped up happily and thanked him in excite as they left.

"You're welcome..I did what would crack me if someone touched Nate like that,he's mine and only mine"Luke whispered and left too as I smiled still with half my zip undone whilst Ethan closed his door.

"Baby.."Ethan let out huskily but then cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Handsome.."I responded and did the same as him.

He started it and he knew it.

"Damn it..I love you"He whispered as he wrapped his hands Around my waist and pulled me into his chest.Them words made me melt into his arms,freeze time as my heart beat accelerated.

"I love you"I moaned out slightly as his hands started running down my bare back..My eyes couldn't stay opens any longer when he placed a soft kiss on my neck,making my heart jump.

When I heard the zip being pulled back up again,his lips started brushing my ear.

"Let's go before I rip that dress off of you and carry you home"

------------------1590 words---------------

Thankyou so much for reading!I hope you enjoyed this chapter then please let me know by💖:

Vote,Comment,Share,Fan&Enjoying🌞🌈

From now on I will be doing shoutouts in each of my chapters for one,two or three people each time I update that have shown me a lot I love and support and I just want to highlight the reason I have come so far in writing,and also I will follow them for being so amazing😊😘

If you didn't come in this update you may come in the next one because I just want to thankyou💛

So thankyou to Abeer_xoxo , SterekMyFave and itsmepiamia . You are the best and I hope you have an amazing day!Thankyou for making my day with your amazing support and I hope you carry it on❤️

Stay smiling you're beautiful💙💜💚xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo