ten.

YG:
I was at Cinnamon house I ain't been here ten minutes but I was ready to go home to my Ari and the kids. It was taking everything in me not to get up and leave. I'm only here to protect my family so shit don't look suspicious when shit pop off.

"I always thought you was cute." I mumbled to Cinnamon tryna make conversation. "I never said shit cause Sabrina was always around and I ain't tryna hear Ari mouth. You feel me?" She nodded her head in response.

"I'm just glad you finally hit me up." She smiled passin me a drink. A nigga wasn't dumb I wasn't finna drink this shit. We did a toast and I set my down on the coaster on the coffee table getting comfortable on the couch. This was gone be a long fuckin night.

Azariah:
"I want me dada!" Aza cried for her father as she laid in bed with me. Keon and Sabrina went to sleep hours ago, Aza was still up waiting for her good night kiss from her father. Keenon was out with Cinnamon's stupid ass. I had no reason to be jealous but I was! I was ready to call this whole entire thing off, he was slowly beginning to spend more time with her than the kids especially Sabrina because while Sabrina was at school Keenon spent the day with the twins. Once school let out he'd be on his way over to Cinnamon's house so he barely got to spend time with Sabrina. 

"I know baby, he'll be home in a little while." I mumbled cradling her in my arms rocking her softly. She was tired but she wanted Keenon. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand as her breathing slowly became steady.

"Everything is alright, everything's in your mind. Life is what you make it, life is what you make it. And anything can happen, anything can happen. But you just gotta get past it, you just gotta laugh at it. And anything can happen, you fall down get back up. And you better believe that nothings holding me back. So everything is alright, everything is alright. Everything is alright, promise I'll be. Promise you'll be, promise we'll be alright." I sang lowly as I closed my eyes placing my head on the headboard, continuing to rock her in my arms.

"Mama!" Aza whispered a few minutes later into the silence.

"Yes baby?" I whispered back opening my eyes lifting my head from the headboard looking down at her.

"Dada?" She questioned referring to the keys clinking and door closing downstairs. I nodded my head as I heard him making his way up the staircase.

"What you still doin up?" Keenon asked walking into the room flicking on the room light.

"Putting Aza to sleep." I mumbled looking at her wide awake in my arms.

"It's 2 in the mornin. Why she not sleep?" He questioned taking his jacket and shoes off. Aza squirmed out of my arms, sliding off of the bed walking over to Keenon.

"Because she was up crying for her father!" I spoke.

Her and Keenon conversed for a few seconds before she walked back over to me. I cradled her in my arms rocking her back and forth while Keenon prepared for his shower. Once Aza received her kiss putting her to sleep was a breeze. I stood up from the bed with Aza still in my arms. Keenon quickly walked over to me removing her from my arms walking out of the room. I sighed plopping back on to the bed.

"So you mad?" He asked walking back into the room closing the door behind himself stripping out of his clothes for his shower.

"No, who said I was mad?"

"Ari .." He stale faced me.