seven.

Next Morning
Azariah:

I climbed into Keenon's red Porsche, putting on my seat belt. I started up the car pulling out of our circular driveway. It was still early in the morning a quarter to 8 to be exact. I had enough time to do what I had to do and get home before Keenon and the kids woke up.

I had about a twenty minute ride to my destination, I got comfortable. I was glad no one was on the road since it was so early in the morning.

I looked around the pet store in search of an all white dog, which they didn't have. I had to settle for the next best thing, a golden almost blonde furred dog.

I read the sign on the playpen he was in, in the center of the huge store. He loved kids, was very energetic, and loved playing dress up.

Hi." I smiled leaning into the playpen rubbing the back of his ear. His tail began to wag, he flipped over on his back wanting me to rub his belly. I rubbed his belly for a few seconds before deciding he was the one.

I searched for an employee to assist me. I seen a small Chinese girl walk my way in a red polo shirt that had the store's logo on the left side of her shirt.

"Can I help you with anything ma'am?" She asked looking down into the playpen smiling at the dog.

"Actually yes. I'd like to purchase this dog and dye his feet red." She looked at me crazy then shifted her eyes back into the play pen.

"Aw, Sammie?" She smiled. "He had 3 brothers and 4 sisters all of them got adopted sometime between this week and last."

"Uh yeah Sammie!" I mentally gagged at the name he was now a Owens-Jackson pet and he needed a name to match. I watched as she took him out of the playpen. I followed her to the back of the store, on our way there she gave me the run down of everything and how much it would cost to dye his paws.

After about 30 minutes he was done getting his paws dyed he was ready to go. While he was getting jazzed up I paid the 25 hundred it would cost to buy him and dye his paws.

I placed his red diamond leash on before stepping out of the pet shop. On our way to Keenon's car my phone began vibrating in my back pocket. I pulled my phone out of my pant's pocket looking at caller ID.

"It's your new dad!" I smiled placing my phone to me ear.

"Where the fuck you at?" Keenon's voiced boom through the phone. 

"And he's angry." I spoke after covering up the speaker of the phone. "He's always angry." I shook my head listening to him curse me out of the other line.

"Hang up, and call my cellphone with a new attitude." I spoke as I hit unlock on the keypad.

"Ari I'm not finna play with you."

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I mumbled.

"Where you at?"

"Grocery store."

"We went yesterday."

"I needed some uh--"

"You better not be gettin no fuckin dog." I placed my phone between my ear and shoulder placing our new dog in the backseat of his car.