three.

Azariah: 

"Do you need anything?" I asked Keenon for the like 6th time in the past five minutes. It was the day after the incident and he was doing much better than expected. He allowed me to clean his wounds and change his gauze without a fight maybe an occasional mumble but nothing major.

I couldn't care for an injured Keenon and two toddlers with more energy than Drake (A|N I'm corny!😭) at the same time during the day, so Momma Shonee offered to keep the twins while Sabrina attended school for the day. That was a weight lifted off of my shoulders for the time being until about 3:45pm.

"Ari I'm straight I ain't disabled." He mumbled as he laid in the bed scrolling down his phone.

"Technically you kind of are if you need--" I stopped myself, what I was getting ready to say was going to cause an unnecessary argument. "Okay I'm just trying to help."

I was sad seeing him limp around the house. I convinced him to at least use one of his crutches when trying to get around the house, he reluctantly agreed. 

"I got it."

"Stop being like that and let me help you." He huffed before turning his attention back to his phone.

I began to pick up a few articles of clothing that laid on the floor. "Did you see who did it?" I asked breaking the silence that took over the room.

"Did what?"

"Who shot you."

"Nah, they was the same height as me doe and he was light skinned. He had a mask on but he had a short sleeve shirt on dumb ass." He mumbled shaking his head.

I instantly thought of the creepy guy from Target a year and some months back but I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head. I haven't seen him in almost two years. Then I thought about the mysterious person leaving the notes on our front door and car but it wasn't adding up for me. I sighed pushing the thoughts to the back of my mind.

"Yo ugly ass, messy ass, bald head ass friends comin over today?" Keenon asked. I looked around the room to see who he could possibly be talking to. My best friends were cute, a lil messy and nowhere near bald. "You hear me talkin to you!" He said raising his voice causing me to purse my lips.

I did a fake laugh. "Who are you talking to?" I asked placing a few of my heels in my walk in closet on the self where they belonged.

"I'm talking to you and I'm talkin bout yo ugly ass--"

"Stop talkin about my best friends! I don't talk about Slim do I?"

"Is they comin man? You called my nigga ugly once." I rolled my eyes.

"No I didn't. And no they're not coming over, I'm giving the big baby all my attention today until my little babies get home." I cooed climbing into the bed with him.

"I don't want you all in my face you lowkey annoyin." I sat up in the bed pouting my lips blinking my eyelids repeatedly, he couldn't be talking about me. That's them Percocet's that got him talking crazy.

"That's how you feel?" I asked hitting his chest. "Since we being honest you lowkey--"

"I'm just playin man!" He yelled cutting me off. "Knowin you, you was gon say some ruthless shit. Hurt a nigga feelins."

"You are correct." I lied, it didn't have anything to say. I actually was going to say all nice things.

For the rest of the day Keenon and I annoyed each other, cracked jokes, ate and slept.