four.

A week later

Azariah:

"They almost shot my dick off!" I slapped Keenon's chest signaling for him to watch his language. Keenon's mouth was filterless but that's nothing new, he could careless where he was at he said whatever was on his mind. And as of right now we were sitting at the kitchen table of my parents' house with them and Momma Shonee. We were having a small get together.

"But they did baby, you would a been salty if they did." He mumbled placing his hand on my bare thigh easing his way to her. I squirmed under his touch while trying to give my mother, father, and Momma Shonee my full attention. They were now discussing the twins joining daycare.

My mother and Momma Shonee have become close over the past year, they're like the older version of me and Mila sadly. Funny thing is my mother would be the Mila out of the two of them. Loud, always talking about people, over protective and annoying at times.

"Stop!" I muttered nodding my head agree to whatever my mother was saying. I could see her lips moving but nothing was coming out.

"Stop being nasty at this table!" Momma Shonee yelled putting us on blast I put my head down in embarrassment.

"That's your son!" I mumbled with my head still down.

"So are you guys going to hire a nanny or put them in daycare?" My mom asked bring the previous discussion back up. They need to be around other kids their age I say daycare. Don't you want to start working at Jailen's boutique?" I nodded my head yes.

"I'm still trying to convince Keenon to let me work but he keeps saying no. I hate sitting at home on my ass all day when I know I could be doing something. I love being around my kids but I want them to make friends their own age Keon already thinks he's the boss of me and Aza is glued to my hip."

"How do you feel about them going to daycare?" My mom asked directing her question to Keenon.

"I mean it don't matter, whatever make Ari happy at the end of the day. Cause I gotta hear her mouth when we get in the bed at night."

"G you sure do have away with words!" I spoke sarcastically. So I can start working at the boutique and the kids can start going to daycare?" He chuckled before nodding his head.

"They can go to the daycare I worked at it was a wonderful daycare." I was beyond excited my babies were going to finally be able to make friend and be around kids their age.

After finishing up our conversation about the kids going to daycare I went to go check on them. I walked into the room designated for the children to play in. Keon had his hand in the air getting ready to throw his sippy cup at Aza, Londyn and Sabrina. They were all in a corner screaming for him not to do it. I took the sippy cup out of his hands before he could throw it. He turned around with a mug on his face, his face softened once he noticed it was me.

"Mama!" He smiled taking a few steps hugging on to my leg.

"Mama nothing you better not be in here being bad." I said playing with his curls. Keenon wanted to cut his hair and I was totally against it.

"No." He shook his head.

"He lying mommy he hit Londyn and Aza cause they wouldn't give him the dolls. I told him he can't play with dolls and he hit me. Then he was finna throw his cup at us." Sabrina explained with Londyn in the back cosigning.

"He sure did Tete Wari." Pursing her lips nodding her head.

"Do you need to come out there with the grown ups?" I asked him kneeling down in front of him. He quickly shook his head no.