nine.

Azariah:
I heard shuffling and felt the bed dip in at about 5 something this morning, it was Keenon putting the kids in their own beds. While Keenon was moving around and reaching over me I got a whiff of Victoria's Secret perfume. I pretended to be asleep until I heard the bathroom door close and the shower cut on.

After his shower he climbed into the bed wrapping his strong arms around my waist pulling me into him. I turned around in his arms so that I was now facing him.

"Where were you?" I questioned.

"Out." He simply responded.

"Okay!" I mumbled not wanting to argue with him. Something happened, I felt as if he did something he knows I wouldn't approve of. His face had guilt written all over his face. I removed his arms from around my waist climbing out of the bed.

I walked down the hall to Keon and Aza's room to check on them, after kissing their foreheads I went to go check on Brina she was sound asleep. After kissing her forehead I made my way back to the out room.

I walked back into the room Keenon quickly locked his phone placing it on the nightstand beside him. I eyed him suspiciously before shaking my head. I wanted to put two and two together but for some reason my two and twos never add up. He couldn't possibly be messing around with a female while his family is in danger. He wasn't that stupid.

I climbed into the bed making sure I stayed on my side of the bed, usually I'd be all over him but I wasn't getting good vibes from him.

"Ari what's wrong with you?" He asked into the darkness.

"Nothing!" I mumbled.

"This Cinnamon shit?" He questioned.

"Yes!" I sighed, that was part of what's wrong with me.

"Don't worry bout that shit Ima handle it." He mumbled seconds later his light snores filled the room. I rolled over on my back staring at the ceiling.

I was so tempted to go through his phone that laid in between us but I remember the saying you go through his phone you just might find what your looking for. My heart would shatter if I found what I was really lookin for.

Since he was in the bed safe I decided I should go to sleep but I couldn't. I was coming up with all these crazy scenarios of why he could possibly smell like female perfume. I needed somebody to talk but the way Mila was set up she'd be over here in 2.5 seconds bashing his head in. Jailen would tell Mila and they'd probably jump him, in his sleep.

____

I barely got any sleep last night, I had the worst attitude this morning because of the scenarios I came up with. I had to sit down and talk to Keenon before the kids woke up. I had discussing things about us in front of them. Kids are very smart and will repeat everything you say.

"Keenon!" I spoke shaking him.

"Can I talk to you Keenon?" I asked him shaking him again. He groaned in his sleep before rolling over on his back.

"Wassup?" He spoke with sleep lacing his voice.

"Last night ... you came home smelling like a female. You weren't taking any of my calls or replying to my messages. Be honest where were you?" I watched him as he sighed sitting up in the bed pulling me onto his lap.