eight.

Keenon:
I slammed my hands on the steerin wheel signin, shit was gettin outta hand. Shit Ari was sayin back at the house wasn't addin up at all. I couldn't wrap my head around this shit. How the fuck was Sabrina Cinnamon daughter? How the fuck was Deejay her pops if she was callin him her brother? I needed answer.

I drove until I found myself in front of the house momma raised me in when I was younger. The block was filled with Old gangstas and young ones. Only the strongest made it out the hood and was doin good for theyself. Some of my niggas I grew up with six feet under and the other ones locked up behind barred wire serving life. I was one of the lucky few that made it out, once I made it out the OGs told me don't bring my ass back around here, cause it ain't nothin but hatin ass niggas out here.

I climbed out of my car lockin it with the keypad makin my way two houses down from house I grew up in.

"Wassup Buddaru?" One of my homies from way back greeted dappin me up. The smile on my nigga face told me he missed me, I missed my nigga too. We went from runnin the streets everyday and night since youngins to barely seein each other.

"Wassup nigga!" I asked pullin him in for a man hug.

"Shit, what bring yo ass ova here? OG Rob told you stay from over here nigga. From the what the media sayin you livin good. Thick ass fiancée, three kids--"

"I just needed it clear my mind, I figured I'd come check up on you niggas."

"We goof over here, yall good over there?" He questioned.

"Ion even know!" I mumbled lookin down at the ground scratchin the back my neck.

"Whatchu mean nigga? You know you my lil brotha! I gotchu know matter what. We got problems? Lemme know!"

"You know I got shot and shit. Word is my daughter teacher got me shot." He waved for me to follow him into his house.

The old gangstas ain't play about the young ones we was damn near they sons especially since it wasn't nothin but single mommas on this block the old gangstas was our father figures, and they raised all of us young gangstas as brothers.

Azariah:
I sat on the couch in the living room redialing Keenon's phone number, he kept sending me to voicemail. I was just trying to see if he was okay.

I jump at the sound of someone pounding on our front door. "Open this damn door!" Mila yelled from the other side of the door frantically. I had called her mintues before Keenon stormed out of the house.

"I'm coming!" I mumbled jogging to the foyer. I swung the door to see her dressed in a all black Juicy Couture jumpsuit.

"You ready? What we finna do?" She asked dragging her over sized Gucci purse on the floor as she enter the house.

"No, I don't know what to do." I admitted taking a seat on the couch.

"We finna beat this bitch to death or we can shoot her." Mila simply stated pulling all types of guns out of her purse laying them on the glass coffee table in front of us.

"M-Mila where did you get these from." I asked as I eyed the different guys that laid on the table.

"When yo baby daddy slang dope for a living you end up with these at your house." I sighed shaking my head, I never went through this with Richie. I heard the steps creak indicating someone was coming down the stairs.