six.

Azariah:

"Hi!" Sabrina mumbled with her head down dragging her feet I into the kitchen with her bear, Mr.Brownie tucked under her left arm. It was going on noonish and she was still dressed in her pajamas. Keenon and I looked at each other ending our conversation.

"Good afternoon baby are you hungry?" She shook her head no as she walked over to Keenon giving him a hug. He whispered something in her ear because she shook her head no.

She didn't say much, she avoided eye contact, and kept her distance from everyone even the Twins. She's been like that for the past few days now and it's been breaking my heart. I missed her laughter filling the house, I miss her running around the house with Keenon and me having to yell at them because they broke something, I missed her being my little helper. I wanted my baby back.

"Get one of your milkshakes out of the fridge and drink it all please." She nodded her head heading over to the refrigerator grabbing her milkshake out of the fridge and walking out of kitchen. She wasn't eating like she was suppose to so my mom recommended some type of PediaSure milk shake for kids with all the protein, fiber, essential vitamins and minerals they needed. I frowned at her retreating back, I wanted to take the pain away from her. I'd do anything to get my silly Sabrina back.

"Baby, she's not herself anymore and it's breaking my heart. She's hurting." Her beautiful eyes held sorrow.

"Take her to see somebody." Keenon suggested looking up from his phone.

"Who though?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"A counselor or somebody like that. Ask my momma she probably know a good one." I nodded my head. He's been acting kind of off too. I knew him seeing Sabrina this way was hurting him but he'd never tell me due to his image that I could careless about. I grabbed my phone off the counter top dialing Momma Shonee's number.

"Hey baby everything okay over there?" Momma Shonee said through the phone, her voice brought a smile to my face.

"Hey momma. It's okay." I shrugged my shoulders as if she could see me. "She still keeping her distance and not opening up about her feelings. I called to ask you if you knew an good children counselors that accepts walk ins? I know you have a lot of friends in that business."

"I sure do, my old high school friend Nicole. I'll text you her number and tell you know Shonee, everybody know me girl." I chuckled at her silliness.

"Okay, bye Momma Shonee. I'll call you and let you know how everything went."

"Okay." I ended the phone call shaking my head at my mother in the background yelling about something.

"What she say?" Keenon asked.

"I'm waiting on her to text me the number to a lady named Nicole."

"Ight, she betta know what's he doin'." He acted like he was gone hurt the lady if she didn't do her job right.

"Or what? Shut up Keenon." I shook my head. He stood up from the chair he was sitting in walking over to me. I prepared to have a petty argument with him, I honestly loved our petty arguments.

"Nah but foreal I think you handlin this situation well. I'm proud of you ugly." He smiled I returned the smile. Little did he know those long showers I take at night is were I cry my eyes out and ask Deejay and God to help guide us.

"I'm trying!" I mumbled.

"You doin' good." He spoke wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around his torso. We stayed in each others embrace as a comfortable silence took over us.