one.

Azariah: 

"This is ridiculous." I mumbled trying to stretch in Keenon and I's king sized bed without hitting or bumping anyone. Keon was laying on one side of me, Aza was in the middle of Keenon and I while Sabrina was at the end of the bed. Everybody magically found their way in here in the middle of the night. They'd go to sleep in their own beds but wake up in our's. I softly removed Keon's head off of my chest placing it on the pillow behind me. I maneuvered my way out of the bed without waking anyone up. It was Monday 5:45 in the morning, and today I was in charge of making breakfast. Keenon and I had a routine which he didn't follow through with. He was to cook breakfast Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday while I cooked Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The kids liked when he decided to make breakfast because he'd give them whatever they wanted. One morning Sabrina had 10 Oreo cookies, Keon had a Popsicle and Aza had Swedish fish candies for breakfast.

I kept it simple this morning for breakfast only making bacon, eggs, toast and hash brows. The kids don't eat much anyways they rather play and fight with each other.

While the bacon was cooking on the skillet I went to go check on the kids knowing how Keenon sleeps he'd let one of the roll out the bed and wouldn't even know it especially if they were crying.

I walked into the room to see Aza and Keon up speaking in baby language trying to get off of the bed. I watched as Keon let his foot hang off of the side of bed pointing it trying to find the floor.

"Good morning mommy's babies." I cooed as I stepped further into the room.

"Hey!" Aza said smiling, waving wildly letting slobber drip from her mouth area onto her onsie- she was teething.

"Hey baby! You wanna eat eat?" I asked as I helped her out of the bed. She nodded her head. I helped Keon out of the bed. I looked at the clock it was only 6:05am I let Sabrina sleep until 6:15 believe it or not those ten minutes mattered for her. She'd wake up with the worse attitude ever if I woke her up now.

"Let's go eat." I waved for them to follow me as I walked out of the room.

After finishing up cooking and plating the food on three plates for the kids I helped Keon and Aza into their high chairs, placing thier food in front of them.

"Mommmmmmy!" Sabrina yelled I looked at the clock on the stove that read 6:20am she woke up right on time.

"Sabrina stop yelling like you done lost all your marbles." I yelled back like I had lost mine. Keon was in his high chair throwing chopped up pancakes on the floor. Aza like always was instigating. "No Ke!" She yelled. I shook my head letting him do it, me telling him to stop wasn't going to make him stop.

"Morning ugly!" Keenon smirked walking into the kitchen pulling me into him for a hug. I scrunched my face up at him causing him to laugh. "Morning beautiful." He corrected himself.

"Much better, good morning baby!" I put my head down hiding my warm cheeks. He lifted my head up with his index finger pecking my lips twice.

"Dada!" Aza screamed.

"Mommmmaa! Sabrina yelled again.

"What lil girl?" Keon asked still holding on to my chin looking over at her. He pecked my lip once more before walking over to her.

"Hey!" She looked at Keenon smiling. He laughed his raspy laugh.

"Morning baby girl." She smiled clapping her hands.

"Wassup lil nigga!" I heard Keenon ask Keon as I walked out of the kitchen. I had a talk with him about calling Keon his lil nigga but he never listens and I'm starting to believe Keon likes being called that.