Sequel?

Okay so I know most readers would like a sequel. But I think that due to time constraints like school and other activities I'm unavailable to write a sequel.  I want to focus on other stories and my future, but I may change my mind once we're done editing this book.

I'm actually in the process of writing a book that will be available as an e-book on Amazon. It's called Big Dreams, and we should be finished editing and getting the book cover finished within the next month or two (I thought we'd be done by Christmas, but we're behind, so it's looking like summer now.) And it is probably a 4-book series (maybe more). If they do well as e-books, I will hopefully find a publisher and get it printed.

Besides my career as a writer, my true passion is acting. I'm only 17, and I have so many interests that it's hard to stay focused on anything, but I write every day and it seems to be the one thing I come back to.

I love you all--everyone has been so encouraging, and even the snotty comments make me laugh (but please--don't take that to mean I want more of those.) Tell your friends, family, people you don't even like to read and vote and comment. XOXO

P.S. The better this book's exposure has gotten, I've considered also formatting it for publishing as an ebook. The character herself won't change nor the people around her. Sections with music will change.

Please check out my other--Username is Redactress16.

XOXO - Redwriter3

PSS A Q&A will be filmed and uploaded on my youtube channel. So ask me questions! My twitter is @savannajoy1999 and there is more info on my profile. You can also ask here in coments. Thankyou! Love you!