Luke wiped Ashton's stray tears away with his thumb before embracing him, letting the boy cry into his shoulder. Ashton held onto him as if he was his lifeline and Luke never wanted to let him go.

"Do you have any idea how hard it's been not being able to be with you? It's tearing me apart. I– I cant fucking do it anymore. I love you." Ashton rambled, brushing his fingers along Luke's tear stained cheek.

"Hey, I know." Luke placed his hand over Ashton's, grabbing it and kissing his knuckles. Ashton smiled slightly, because that was their thing. It was what they did to reassure each other. "It's probably been one of the hardest things I've had to deal with. Well, other than losing Michael.." Luke wished he hadn't said that, because it was obviously still a touchy subject for them and it was hard to know that they would never see him again.

"I'm really sorry I put you through that."

"It wasn't entirely your fault. But, we don't have to talk about it right now." Luke said, wanting to dismiss the issue.

"We don't just have to talk about it, we need to–" Luke immediately inched his face closer to Ashton's, surprising the boy and pressed his lips against his. The curly haired boy felt the need to keep going, but it still felt like they were doing this for the wrong reason. However, Luke wasn't that type of person and he knew he'd never pressure Ashton into anything he didn't want to do.

Ashton's mind was a blur, completely taken over by Luke and he didn't know if what they were doing was right or wrong. It somehow felt like both, but the devil inside him had over spoken the angel. And that's why Ashton didn't stop him. Luke didn't think this was wrong whatsoever. From now on, no matter what, he wasn't letting anything get in the way of them being together as cliché as that sounded.

Even if he was moving, they'd find a way to make it work. Even if Ashton didn't want to do the whole 'long distance' thing, Luke was going to convince him that they could work it out. But of course, if Ashton really couldn't do it, then of course Luke would have to let him go. Although that's what he was afraid of. He was hoping Ashton loved him enough to at least try and make it work.

Things became heated quite quickly, Ashton jumping up and wrapping his legs around Luke's waist in a swift motion. The blonde placed him on top of the kitchen counter and stood between his legs, pulling him closer by the hips. Luke titled his head back in pleasure, Ashton kissing down his throat leaving dark purple bruises. Luke's libido was brimming with each touch and every kiss.

Ashton's hiccups vibrated against Luke's skin, almost sending him over the edge and realised that he needed him now. Luke groaned, pulling away a little and Ashton gazed at him with dark eyes.

"I need you like– over there," Luke attempted to sound seductive but he probably just earned Ashton's hard on to die down. But, apparently not since Ashton quickly jumped off the counter and walked into the living room towards the couch where Luke pointed. Ashton didn't really like to use the word horny, however that's what he was at the moment. He wasn't the type of person to just say it aloud though.

Ashton layed down on the couch, Luke climbing on top of him and layed between his spread legs. At first it was just kissing, and then things escalated again. For a while they just fucked with their clothes on, but then Luke wanted to actually try something. He remembered when Ashton gave him a blowjob at the hotel and how much he loved it, he wanted to give back and make Ashton feel like that. But better.

"Hey, um," Luke whispered in between kisses. "Can I try something?" Ashton looked at him with fondness, answering with a nod. Luke scooted back a little, Ashton unhooking his legs from around Luke's waist. If he was being honest, he didn't really know what to expect from Luke. Call Ashton innocent, but he didn't really know if anything sexual other than blowjobs and dry humping. Because that's all they've done so he didn't think he'd need to know of anything else.