"I love you so much," Luke leaned in, kissing the boy deeply until the door swung open.

"Yes!" Anne shouted, making the boys jump apart. "I knew you couldn't last, you owe me 10 bucks!" There was a pause, Ashton and Luke glancing at one another until Ashton asked,

"What are you even doing here?"

"1, you're principal called me and told me what happened and 2, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to slap that little shits mother." Luke snickered and Ashton face palmed.

"You didn't really hit her, did you?"

"Of course I did!" The curly-haired boys mouth fell open, Luke bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Okay, let's go! Luke, you're coming with us. I rang your Mum." After Anne said that, Luke jumped up from the bed, rushing out the door because who wouldn't when you didn't have school. Luke rushed over to Anne's car, waiting for her to unlock it and when she did, he hopped in much to Ashton's dismay.

"Why do you get the front?" Ashton complained, pouting his lip and getting in the back seat.

"I got here first," Luke turned around, grinning and poking his tongue out until Ashton leaned forward and pinched it, making Luke groan in pain.

"Ass face!" Luke yelled, Anne laughing as she reversed out of the school parking lot. Luke glanced at Ashton in the side view mirror, smiling at the boy and Ashton smiled back, dimples showing. Despite Ashton getting pushed down the stairs, he felt alright at the moment. If Luke wasn't here right now, he probably wouldn't be having a decent day. Without Luke, Ashton had been spending to much time missing Michael. It was okay to miss him, he never wanted to forget Michael, but he was spending so much time thinking about it, it wasn't healthy for him.

It's also weird how they can go so long without talking and suddenly they start talking again after Ashton fell down the stairs. The more Ashton thought about it, the more weird it was. However, they never said they were normal. Ashton groaned, the pain in his side getting worse and Luke noticed.

"You alright?" He asked the boy and Ashton closed his eyes, taking deep breaths and nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I'm-Ow, fuck!"

"No swearing!" Anne shouted.

"I'm in pain!"

"You're 5, you're not aloud to swear!" Ashton's hiccups began to get louder, Luke knowing it was because he was in pain and was stressed out. It seemed to only get really bad when he was upset, anxious, or stressed.

"I have a solution! We need 20 bags of frozen peas and cookies and cream ice cream!"

"Sounds like a plan!" Anne sped up, heading in the direction of a grocery store and almost sent Luke flying through the windscreen. A few minutes later, Anne parked the car (crooked, mind you) and Luke jumped out of the car, kissing the ground because it's a wonder they even made it there alive. Anne was a bit of a crazy driver when she wanted to be.

"Okay, we're on a mission. Luke, you get the frozen peas and- and you can get the ice cream too because I'm lazy." Anne said and Luke opened Ashton's door, seeing he really didn't want to get out of the car.

"Yeah, I'm staying here too." Ashton stated, making Luke scoff.

"You're coming with me, c'mon I'll even give you a piggy back ride." Luke turned around, signalling for Ashton to jump on and the boy sighed, but reluctantly got on Luke's back, locking his ankles. Anne looked at the two in awe, grabbing her phone out and snapping a few pictures of them before she gave Luke some money and he started walking into the shop with Ashton still on his back.