Chapter Thirteen - Pregnant?

Start from the beginning

"Sasuke we already discussed this.. But I know its gonna be hard I know your and my family will not be proud but please! I'm here for you always!" Naruto said looking him in the eye seriously. He softened.

"I mean I don't want to be with anyone else," Naruto added tenderly. Sasuke stared at him and teared up.

"What the fuck." Sasuke muttered and Naruto laughed.

"Being pregnant is hard with those mood swings," Naruto said softly. Sasuke kissed Naruto. Naruto was a little surprised.

"Naruto I love you," Sasuke whispered eyeing him lovingly. Naruto looked at him and flushed darkly.

"I love you too!" Naruto said blushing. Sasuke chuckled. Sasuke ruffled his hair and brushed it. Naruto closed his eyes and purred.

"When is your mating season ending?" Sasuke asked.

"A bit after your birthday," Naruto answered with a smile. Sasuke looked to the side. Naruto blinked.

"Sakura is probably gonna come," Sasuke muttered. Naruto coughed.

"By the way, after I choose my mate I can't choose another," Naruto said.

"I didn't wanna tell you because it was cute how you were so protective of me," Naruto chuckled. Sasuke looked away and Naruto kissed his nose.

"And I don't purr for anyone else," Naruto added looking at him. Sasuke huffed.

"Good." Sasuke muttered. Sasuke took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"About your dad..." Naruto started. Sasuke shook his head.

"I'll figure--" Sasuke started. Naruto hissed.

"Your not doing it alone! Its we're! We're! W E ' R E figuring something out together," Naruto snapped. Sasuke blinked before rolling his eyes and sighed.

"Right." Sasuke muttered. Naruto smiled and hugged him. Sasuke stared at him. Just then there was a knock and Mikoto entered.

"How are you two?" She asked and ruffled Naruto's and Sasuke's hair.

"I'm good," Sasuke said. Naruto nodded. She smiled and brushed Naruto's hair a little. Sasuke realized he didn't purr and Naruto gave him the 'see I told you' look.

"About father.." Sasuke started. Mikoto looked down.

"I'll talk to him don't worry," Mikoto said with a sad smile. Sasuke shifted a bit.

"Sasuke sweetie are you okay?" She asked. Sasuke felt dizzy. Mikoto reached to pat his shoulder. Naruto's eyes instantly changed and he jumped in front of the Mikoto and hissed. Mikoto stared at him wide eyed.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled. Naruto blinked and his eyes went normal.

"G-gomen.. I'm going through my mating season..." Naruto looked down ashamed. Mikoto laughed a little. Naruto sat back where he was before.

"That's okay Naruto its kinda cute, protecting your mate eh?" Mikoto asked looking at Sasuke. She smiled.

"Naruto didn't react before like that and I was told it started last month is there perhaps a reason for your aggressive switch to go off?" Mikoto asked. Naruto and Sasuke exchanged looks. Mikoto froze suddenly. Naruto opened his mouth to make an excuse.

"Isnt it during mating season usually you impregnate your mate..?" Mikoto muttered. Both boys got worried.

"Its not that!" Sasuke defended. Mikoto smiled.

"Then why were you puking in the morning?" Mikoto asked. The room went silent.

"Shit.." Naruto muttered and Sasuke glared at him. Mikoto sighed.

"Also this," she said pointing to their trashcan. Naruto instantly ran to hide it. Mikoto blinked a little confused.

"I'm not Fugaku I'm not gonna get angry," Mikoto said softly. Both boys suddenly softened. Sasuke groaned softly. Naruto got up and looked at him worriedly. Mikoto looked at them a little worriedly.

"Sasuke are you okay?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded a little.

"Just a little dizzy," Sasuke whispered a little pained. Naruto sighed before pushing him down.

"Sleep," Naruto ordered. Sasuke blinked.

"I'm fine! I'm not gonna die Naruto!" Sasuke snapped. Naruto glared.

"Just sleep Sasuke!" Naruto snapped.

"Why!?" Sasuke asked angrily. Naruto blushed.

"Because I'm worried about you!" Naruto yelled. The room went silent. Mikoto awed at the sight.

"And I don't need you worrying I want you to get better, sleep," Naruto softened. Sasuke shifted and Naruto helped him get under the covers. Naruto tucked him in and kissed his forehead. Naruto looked at Mikoto and walked towards her and took her arm and led her out and shut the door.