The Diary

Hello there! Yeah there's a bit of confusion. There are two possible endings to the story. One of which will lead to it ending in two more chapters, a happy ending. Or another, which leads to a few more chapters, a happy ending, with a sad twist before it. Which would you guys like?

_-_-_

He sat there, writing something down in his diary.

If only she knew or understood how I felt. If only she would give me a chance. It's true, I stay too busy for a relationship, but I'll make time. If only I had the courage to go to her and say everything I had to say. "Laura, I've known you for a decade. And for as long as I remember, I've liked you. Scratch that. I love you. I just couldn't say it, because I didn't want to lose you. You mean the world to me. Had I lost you, I would feel empty, lonely and sad my whole life. That's how much you mean to me. I know I've hurt you. I'm sorry. I wish you'd believe me and give me a chance. I'd do anything for you Laura. Because I love you, I really do. I always have."

"Wow, now go say it to her."

"CALUM!"

"What? I'm not allowed to read your diary now? I'm like a brother man!"

Ross flipped shut the diary, and pointed to the front page.

It clearly stated "No brothers allowed. Only sister or future wife can read this. After I'm dead."

"So only Rydel and Laura can read this after you're dead." Calum said with a quirked up eyebrow.

"Yeah I mea- WAIT! Who said Laura?"

"Future wife equals to Laura."

"Shut up."

He wasn't joking.

Neither of them were.

After a moment, Calum spoke up.

"WELL I'M OFF TO TELL LAURA YOU LOVE HER!"

"Calum shut up! She'll hear you!"

"That's kind of the point here."

Raini suddenly came running through the door.

"Did I just hear what I heard?"

"That I read Ross's diary and he loves Laura? Yeah."

Raini smiled.

"You go get your girl, tiger."

And with that, she walked away. Ross let out a sigh.

"Not her too!"

"You stay here. I'll be talking to Laura."

"CALUM NO!"

"BYE!"

And he ran towards her dressing room. Oh no.