Boy Talks

As you can see, the girls are in a very fragile state of mind. But how are the boys? Have they forgotten the past? Or are they still hooked on like the other two?

_-_-_

"Thank you Victoria!!! We had loads of fun!"

"Hope to see you next time!"

He had just finished playing a concert in Victoria, BC. The Canadian fans were full of energy and enthusiasm. It was truly a great feeling. His fan base had grown a lot ever since he decided to act like himself and not try to fit in. For him, his dorkiness was now his greatest feature.

He went backstage, the show wasn't over. It was some event where a few bands played their songs. He had seen many of those. He got back to his seat and waited for the next announcer to come on. The wait lasted just a few seconds, but who he saw made his eyes go wide. It was Calum. That man he once called, and still considers, mind you, his best friend.

"How are you going Mexico?"

"Ooh, my bad, wrong flash card."

"How are you going Victoria?"

The crowd went crazy. He always was a fan favorite. He presented the band and went backstage. Ross couldn't hold back the temptation, he went backstage also.

"Where are you going, Ross?"

"Don't worry Riker, I'm only going backstage."

"Come back soon."

"I'll be with Calum, come get me when you need me."

He ran backstage, hoping to find the redhead in the crowd. He bumped into a few people, before finding the goofy Canadian.

"Calum?"

"Yo Ross! My buddy!"

"How good to see you!"

"How good? I don't know."

He chuckled. Calum never got rid of his sense of humor.

"Very."

"You nailed that performance by the way."

"Thanks. You were as hilarious as always."

"I missed you Blondie."

"I missed you too, Calum.... Hey, how about we go have a chat?"

"You mean like, ditch the event?"

He just nodded.

"I don't mind, I'm not presenting anyone anymore."

"Great, neither do I. Let's go to the McDonald's down the street, it seemed empty."

"Don't you have to go tell your band."

"I'll text them later. Besides, this is wayyyy more fun."