The Dark Lands

Miss Faragonda came rushing over to Bloom. Bloom and Sky stopped dancing and they awaited her response. All the girls quickly saw the desperation in her eyes and rushed over to their headmistress. 

     "Bloom!" Miss Faragonda said clearly out of breath. "They're coming! Quickly get on a red fountain ship! She is our last hope! You have to find her!" 

Everyone was clearly confused about who "She" is.

    "Who?" Stella asked confused.

Miss Faragonda started to push them towards the ship.

     "Fill your friends in on the way Bloom." Miss Faragonda stated.

Bloom stopped the rushing crowd.

    "I don't even know where she is! How do I find her?" Bloom asked.

    "I'll send you the coordinates. For now get in that ship and fly away! Far far away!" Miss Faragonda ushered at her.

They quickly boarded the ship, despite how confused they all were. Blooms head was turning and they all could see that. So they kept quiet, she would tell them when she got it figured out herself. Most of the guys had seen them rushing onto the ship and quickly climbed aboard themselves. They took off into the distance. No one had any idea where they were going. Finally the anticipation got the best of Stella.

    "What is going on?!?" Stella said meaner than she had meant it.

Bloom took a deep breath.

    "We may have found a way to defeat The Dark Riders." Bloom started.

    "How?!?" Tecna said as she cut off Bloom.

    "There's this girl-" Bloom started again.

    "Who?!" Tecna asked as she clicked away at the device that was in her hands.

Bloom sighed in frustration.

   "Can I please explain first?" Bloom asked. "No questions until I'm done."

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

    "Okay.. So Miss Faragonda had this student once. She said she was so strong that she was kicked out of Alphea. Kicked out of the Magic Dimension too!" Miss Faragonda said she could have a chance against them." Bloom explained.

    "But how will we know its her?" Timmy asked while the rest of them were processing. 

Bloom shrugged.

    "She didn't get that far.."

Just then a beep came from the console leading the ship.

   "New message from Miss Faragonda." Sky explained as he opened the message.

   "What does it say?!" Musa asked.

   "Its coordinates and a note attached to it." Sky said as he opened the note. "All it says is Destiny.."

Bloom took a seat on one of the benches in the ship. Sky entered in the coordinates. 

   "The coordinates say they lead to something called The Dark Lands.." Sky told everyone.