The Dark Riders

The Winx sat down discouraged. They were waiting for Stella to wake up. Questions filled their heads. Like who was that man? How did he have the power of the shining sun and moon? I thought that was Stella's unique power. Stella started to stir in her sleep. She immediately sat up and screamed.

"Stella is okay." Bloom told her.

Relief filled her eyes as she looked around at her friends.

"What happened?" Stella asked.

"We were hoping you would know." Musa said.

Stella closed her eyes. Flora handed her a cup of tea.

"Here it helps sooth the mind." Flora said handing her a cup.

Stella took little sips from the cup.

"What's the last thing you remember from the battle?" Aisha asked Stella.

"I was battling this man who took some of my magic. At least I think he took it. I felt weak and he was just standing there. He used a sun flare on me so I assumed he took my magic. I haven't seen anyone else use that kind of magic." Stella explained.

"Miss F wants to see us all in her office. Do you feel well enough?" Tecna asked.

Stella nodded her head and slid off the bed. Together they walked off towards Miss F's office.

"I wonder who that man was." Flora asked.

"That's what I've wondered ever since I saw him." Stella said as they approached her office.