Thrirteen

I wake up in a small room with a metal table I'm laying on. My stomach is wrapped in bandages and wrist covered in some type of writing.

Weird. I say to myself. Someone knocks at the door. "Come in." I say as Mulbio walks in. I ball my fist, summoning energy around it (Gize Fist).

He throws her hands into the air. "Whoa. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to apologize for my actions. I would like you to know that we here at Omega don't hurt our recruits." He says

I put my fist down. He smiles at me. "You could have fooled me." I reply. Mulbio reaches in his pocket and hands me a small card.

Omega & Alpha Academy
515-357-3357

Christ, an academy?! I say to myself. "Tell me what you think. Call that number if you need anything." And with that, Mulbio walks out.

"So what was that about?" Zander asks as he walks in with Skylarr and Jade. I lay up in the metal bed. "Here," I hand him the card.

"Holy crap dude! If there is an academy, who knows what we're up against!" Zander exclaims. "No kidding." Jade says before walking over to the bed.

She touches my arm and smiles. "How you doing hon?" She asks me. Sky rolls her eyes, folds her arms, and flips her hair.

"Good I guess. Where are we?" I ask her. "Star Searcher Healthcare." Sky says. "It's protected by The Omegas."

"What happened after Mulbio stabbed me?" I ask them. Zander shakes his head. "They took Nate and everyone else." He whispers.

"I knew I should've stopped them!"

"It's not your fault man." Sky replies.

"Yes it is! I got us into this mess, so now I'm gonna get us out of it!" I get out of the bed and start my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" Zander asks. I summon my Gize Fist. "We are going to get the team back!"

________________________________________

I fall to the ground as Zander accidentally hits me on my leg with the back of his sword construct. "Sorry." He says.

Getting up, Jade creates a force field around us as two Omegas dart towards us. Zander causes a explosion below the Omegas and knocks them out into some water below.

"Good job." Jades says, closing the force field. Two bullets whizz past my ear. I burst after looking back at the agent.

Didn't think about that. I say to myself. As we all walk down the hall, I notice that kids like us are just roaming the halls in some type of skintight spandex suits not even phasing the fact that others are shooting.

"You did say this is a healthcare facility, right?" I ask Sky as she nods her head.

"These kids don't care mate." Haven. Two Omega Agents appear directly by her side with their rifles drawn.

"Hold you fire boys." She says. I fold my arms and give her a angry expression.

"You!" Jade screams before picking her up off of the ground. Haven suddenly gives out a sonic scream, knocking Jade down the hall.

Zander draws his sword. The two agents go after him but are brutally beaten. He smirks.

"Maybe I should do that more." He jokes. I Bond with the wooden floor below.

As I outstretch my arms, the floor starts to trap the two Omegas. Jade begins levitate. She soon starts to spin around like a cyclone.

Jade hits Haven with the cyclone. "I never knew you could do that." Sky says as she lands. "Neither did I." Jade replies.

I Unbind with the wood and pick up Haven. "We're taking her with us." I say as we walk out of the exit.

Suddenly Mulbio runs in front of us with Sliver and one of the other guys from yesterday next to him. Sliver turns her skin into- well silver of course.

"Metalhead, do your thing." I say to Jade. She starts to twist and turn her hand at Silver as Sky takes on Mulbio.

I stare at the more muscular one before rolling my shoulders and neck and summoning my Gize Fist. "Let's get this over-" I'm stopped mid-sentence by a blow to the gut.

As I fall to the ground, the guy stand over me with a scowl. "You thought I was going to makes this easy?" He asks me with his strong Scottish accent.

"I'm Ajax, destroyer of all!" Ajax screams. I look around to see Zander fighting in the sky with a small child Alpha.

As the battles wage on, I start to bombard Ajax with energy of all sorts. My arm grabs a metal pipe and I conduct kinetic energy around it and hit him with it, sending Ajax flying.

"Huh. And to think he would put up more of a fight." I joke. The small child that Zander was fighting is now on the ground.

I look at the still flying Zander. "What did you do?" I ask him. "Wrapped a construct of a snake around his neck. Got frightened." He says.

Mulbio glances over at me and makes a sword from his hand, walking towards me. Not again! I say in my head.

He sprints before lunging at me. I Gize but nothing happened. "Max," Jade throws me two metal balls.

"Now!" I throw the balls into Mulbio's chest before he disappears into thin air.

"Call the cops." Jade tells us. Zander taps my shoulder and makes a telekinetic constructs as Skylarr forms a spear made from thunder clouds.

"I think they're already here." Just then almost twenty police officers with heavy machine guns. I summon a different type of energy around me.

Kinetic. I think to myself. This yellow and purple energy shoots out of my shoulders, creating a sheiks big enough for all of us.

"Guys go go go!" I yell. The four of us then fly into the sky, leaving the hospital. Well or what we think was a hospital.