Now Serving: 24th Chapter

For @BabyyNadz, second to the last chapter!

Enjoy!          

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now Serving: 24th Chapter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

          "What the hell are you doing?" Sabay takip sa ilong. "Matt, go to your room muna. I'll talk to tito Aizen."

          Nagkalat ang mga boteng alak na mga wala nang laman, amoy sigarilyo, at nangingitim na ang paligid ng mga mata ni Aizen. Nakaupo lang siya sa tabi ng kama, at nakatitig lang sa kawalan.

          "Aizen! What in the world is wrong with you? Anong nangyari? You're a mess!"

          In my shock, he smirked and said, "I'm a mess, alright. My life is a big mess."

          Huminga ako ng malalim at tumingin sa mata niya. "Jess."

          "Yeah," sabay hithit sa sigarilyo na hawak niya. "She left me. I don't know where she is. Pakiramdam ko pag hinabol ko pa siya.... pakiramdam ko ang kapal ng mukha ko para ipagpilitan pa ang sarili ko sa taong sobra kong sinaktan.." His tear fell, and in just a second, he was crying real hard.

          "Try.. Subukan mo lang.. Prove to her that you need her. Prove to her that you love her. You just need to try again and again."

          "She hates me."

          "Are you dumb? Aizen, sobra akong nagpapasalamat because you married me, saved me from my father's wrath, saved yourself also from your father's. You deserved to be happy, ano ka ba?" Huminga ako ng malalim. "You were there when I need you. All the time." Tumawa pa ako ng pagak. "Now, its my time to help you. Maybe its the right time." Napatingin siya sa akin.

          "Shan.. what do you mean?"

          "W-We're not really married. Its your mother's idea. She told me that if you won't marry me, tito will disown you. All these years, we aren't. Sorry, Aizen." Kinakabahan lang ako sa gagawin niya. Bakit ko ba napili na ngayon na ipagtapat ang lahat? Ah, dahil siguro sobra na siyang naiipit sa isang sitwasyon na hindi naman niya kasalanan.

          Nakatingin lang siya sa akin kaya ipinagpatuloy ko. "When Jess went to Cebu, nalaman yun ni Tita Cherry. She asked someone there to help Jessica study and even have a job. Sobrang guilt ang naramdaman ni tita that she even attended her graduation day, of course, without Jess' knowledge. She even admitted to me na.. sana daw... sana hindi na niya naisip ang mamanahin mo.."

          Aizen clenched his fist and stared blankly.