Now Serving: 18th Chapter - Love Bug

"Everybody deserves a second chance, yet not all people can have it."

     Hoho. Saken galing 'yan? Tama naman ako diba? Wuhahaha xD

Dedicated to @ClareAcas :))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Now Serving: 18th Chapter - Love Bug

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

     Maybe it was foolish for me staring into those eyes again.

     Because the moment he stared and longed to look at me made me ache for him all the more.

     Maybe this is all but pure lust because of the heat building inside me.

     And I am kind of hypnotized in his stares and made my heart beat loudly.

     Hawak pa rin niya ako sa aking mga kamay habang naglalakad kami papunta sa kotse niya. He opened the door for me and I easily went in. And when he came inside, it felt like deja vu. Six years ago, in his car and he started kissing me.

     It's all coming back to me now....

     His hand cupped my head and started kissing me in soulful abandon. He then trailed wet kisses on my lips, to my throat and down, with his hands clutching my bikinis. I struggled free to my dress and touched him everywhere I feel like it. He put me astride him and licked my breasts. He clicked a button and we were lying with him on top of me. Pero bago yun, kumalabog muna.

     "Oops!"

     "Nasaktan ka ba?" With worry on his eyes. Yiiiie. XD

     "'Di naman masyado. Nagulat lang. Is your car tinted?"

     "Of course." Then he chuckled as he tastes me down there while my hands were in the dashboard. I feel like I was in a convulsion. I'm sweating all over, his hands tasting and touching my clit that it would burst anytime, and his hair caressing my breasts.

     I kept on moaning as he continued to do what he wants to do. He held my body as he went in. Believably, I felt a slight pain when he crushed his flesh to mine. As he continue to move and crash our bodies together, twice I shuddered and felt my orgasm. He still guided my body to ride him and he exploded.

     With him still inside me, I nuzzled his neck and murmured, "'Still the hot Aizen Tomita."

     Then I quickly moved and gathered my clothes, wore them and went out of the car. I left him dumbfounded.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll