"These two." Derek pointed at Allison and Lydia. You could hear the anger in his tone. Here he starts again... "This one," He pointed at Lydia. "Who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle, thank you. And this one," He pointed at Allison, which gave him a fake smile and rolled her eyes a little. Ugh, she can't be serious... "Who shot about 30 arrows into me, Jade and my pack, thinking she has the power to decided who should live and who shouldn't-"

   "Okay!" I interrupted him. I don't want him to get furious since we have other things to do and this can kill his nice behavior.

   "Okay, alright, now, come on. No one died, alright? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction." Stiles tried to calm Derek down while defending the girls. Derek wasn't feeling it.

   "My mother died." Allison mumbled.

   "Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me." Derek defended himself. I couldn't agree more.

   "That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." Allison commented. She's so mature.

   "You wanna help? Find something real." Derek was about to leave but Scott stopped him.

   "Derek... Give her a chance, okay? They're on our side now." Scott tried to soften Derek.

   "Well then, maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night." Derek adviced, and we left the class.

   "You're more mature than that." I spoke.

   "I don't think I acted wrongly. Do I need to remind you that her mother almost killed you?"

   "I remember that very well, but I still don't think you should've acted that way. You changed for the better, I don't want you to take steps back." He sighed. He knows I'm right, but I could sense how triggering it was to be around them again. He has too much anger built inside him.

   "These two are little devils."

   "They're not devils. They made wrong choices, aren't you familiar with that?"

   "Hey." Derek wasn't on his friendly side. He was very hostile and it's not good. Especially since I'm mad at how much danger he had put Isaac on. Deucalion is ruthless and letting Isaac come close to him... I wouldn't recommend. "I'm not up for hearing your snappy remarks right now."

   "Fine."

   Scott called Derek and I to come to the animal clinic. Deaton claimed he has a way to help Isaac remember since we cannot trust Peter and he didn't get all the information we needed. I can't believe I'm supporting this... There was a bath full of freezing water that we added ice to.

   "Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... Comfortable." Deaton explained to Isaac. "But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state."

   "Like being hypnotized." Isaac replied.

   "Exactly. You'll be half transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind."

   "How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott asked.

   "Very slow." Deaton answered his question. And it's very dangerous.

   "Okay, well, how slow is very slow?" Derek asked. He was worried about Isaac, yet he was willing to send him to a place where his life was at risk. Huh.

   "Nearly dead." Deaton replied. Isaac didn't seem to love hearing that answer. Well, of course he'd react like that. Derek's risking his life. Isaac got his hand inside the bath, then quickly took his hand out because it was too cold.