02. Chaos Rising

Jade's P.O.V

   "So, Scott is not here?" Derek asked as he sneaked in to Scott's room. Of course, he's still doing that. I'm getting a little tired of the sneaking but what am I going to tell Scott? I mean, he saw us being friendlier towards each other, but this is a whole other thing. This is sparking up our relationship again. I'm not ready to deal with it yet.

   "Nope. He's at a birthday party."

   "And his mom?"

   "Night shift." A smile appeared on his lips.

   "Great." He pinned me to the wall and moved his face closer to mine, our lips almost brushing. Fuck, he's eager. "I really missed you."

   "You saw me this morning when you sneaked in." I reminded him, and his smile grew wider. "Derek, we need to think of a way to tell Scott about u-" He cut me off by connecting our lips together. That's rude of him. I'm still talking to him, he can't shut me up lke that.

   "You talk a lot, you know?" He complained between kisses.

   "Are you serious?" He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly, I felt the urge to make a banshee scream. It ached through my body to scream. I stopped our kiss and looked into Derek's eyes.

   "What happened?" And then the scream burst out of me. Derek moved away from me and covered his ears. Hearing this probably ached him a lot. And letting this out... Man, it felt so good... "This is bad, isn't it?" He asked when I was done. I panted, nodding at him. This didn't feel right.

   We were at Derek's loft. He called me here since Isaac got better and he thought that it's time he'd help him remember what he saw on the missions Derek sent him to. And I still don't know where he sent him to...

   "You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous." Isaac began, seeming nervous. "You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him." He was worried, probably because of Peter. Well, we don't trust Peter to be at our aid.

   "You'll be fine." Derek replied, not helping Isaac calm down.

   "Does it have to be him?"

   "He knows how to do it. I don't. Can be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

   "You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd... Well, I'd trust Scott."

   "Do you trust Jade and me?" I won't let Peter hurt Isaac. I won't let Peter hurt anyone. He doesn't have power on us.

   "Yeah." Isaac assured us. "I still don't like him."

   "Nobody likes him." Derek and I responded together. Then the loft's door opened.

   "Boys." Peter called, and since he ignored my exsistence, I glared at him. "And Jade... FYI, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face." Peter commented. Does he think we're not comfortable telling him to we don't like him?

   "We don't like you." Derek and I told him. "Now shut up and help us." Derek ordered him. It made me smile. He seemed so kissable at that moment. Oh, shut it, Jade. This is so not important right now.

   "Fair enough." Peter got his claws out, and Isaac jumped. If Peter hurts Isaac... "Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm."

   "How do you know how to do this, again?" Isaac asked.