08. Raving

Jade's P.O.V

   "Scott, I'm here, what was really urgent?" I asked as I walked in front of a club that Scott texted me to come to. I know he's here with his pack so they could catch Jackson, but I wasn't very in with the plan. I was away with my troubled head, trying to figure out how I continue being here, in Beacon Hills. Scott isn't a fan of my moving out suggestion. He wants me to stay. And I want to, for him, but not for Derek. 

   The moment I got closer to the door, someone hit my forehead harshly. Everything turned blurry and it didn't take more than a few seconds for my vision to turn completely dark. I passed out. Great. I trust Scott so well that I didn't even stop to think it was a trap. 

   When I woke up, I found myself in a room with Scott. I tried to breath but I couldn't. Something was ached my lungs. What is this? "What is happening? I can't breath." I muttered.

   "Jade, your fangs and your eyes." Scott notified me. My fangs were out. Oh, no. I need to control myself. If someone sees my eyes, I don't know how that'll end.

   "Scott, tell me what's happening?"

   "I'm trying to kill you both." I heard Victoria's voice. I immediately looked down. She can't see my eyes. I can't believe that she kidnapped us. This is the first time in a long time I wish Derek and I still had our bond. "Alpha, beta, but what are you, Scott? Omega. Don't you know the lone wolf never survives without a pack?" He's not an omega. He has us. He has his pack. She knows nothing. As insane as Kate. "I've heard the cry of an omega. It's a miserable sound. The howl of a lone wolf." I tried to move, used every cell in my body to force myself to move.

   "I'm not..." Scott muttered. It's so hard to breathe. Did she put wolfsbane in the air? I was choking on the air.

   "What? What is it?"

   "I'm not... Alone." He tried to howl. I began feeling like I'm suffocating. Please, I hope Derek hears Scott. I can't howl. If I do, they'll find out who I am. "Allison. Please tell her I'm sorry." Suddenly, Derek burst inside. Oh, God. My prayers were heard. I can't believe I'm thrilled to see him here. I'm so happy he's here. He was our only hope. But Victoria stood behind the door and when he entered, she came behind him and stabbed him with a knife. No! I tried to crawl towards them, but then, with my blurry sight, I noticed Derek bit her. Oh, no. She'll become a werewolf. That's not good. That's so bad. She ran away.

   "D-Derek..." I mumbled with tears in my eyes. I felt weak and I hated that.

   "Shh... Don't worry. I won't give up on you. Ever. I need you stay awake for me, okay?" I nodded. "I can't hear you."

   "Okay."

   "Great. Don't fall asleep. Stay up." He took Scott and me to his car and drove away, it felt like he was way above the speed limit. I trusted him to keep me safe. I don't even know why I trusted him so much and why I was happy that he's the one to save us. When the car stopped, he took us both inside the animal clinic, Where Deaton took care of us. "Thank you." Derek told Deaton. He was also wounded, but he insisted that Deaton takes care of us. He was selfless and it's something I didn't see come from him in such a long time... Felt like forever since I last saw him care.

   "I'm sorry that you got caught by Victoria." Derek suddenly spoke. I turned to look at him.

   "What are we going to do about the bite you've given her? She'll turn into a werewolf." I replied.

   "We don't know if she turns into a werewolf, but if she does, they'll have to kill her." That's what he has to say back? "Look, it's better for us-"

   "Better? You idiot, they're going to plan a massive attack on us." He sighed. He knows his accident is going to bite us back. We're in deep trouble.

   "What can I do? It was a mistake. We need to get ready for an attack." I slowly shifted in my chair. I heard his heart skip a beat. He's right. I can't get angry at him for this. "We'll gain more power too and we'll attack back. I promise you, I'd die before I'll let anyone lay a hand on you. I won't let anyone harm you." Don't get tempted to that. This is the same man that chained you to get you by his side. "I'll do anything to get you back to me. Anything to make you happy." I felt touched. Oh, shut up, Jade. Don't let him work his ways on you.

   "I hope you're not trying to sweet-talk me, because it's starting to work." I sighed as I felt disappointed in myself. I can't get back to him. Not after everything he had done.

   "I hope it works, because I'm not sweet-talking to you." He pouted. "I was afraid that you might die, Jade. I didn't know you were in that room with Scott. If I had known that, Victoria would've been out already-"

   "Stop talking about killing people. It's not you. You're incapable of killing. And I don't want you to be a killer." He nodded. Now he listens? What is going on? Did our little fight the other night made him open his eyes? There's no way he decided to change because of that. But it's damn time he comes back.

   "I'll do anything you want. Anything to feel you closer to me. I'll go down on my knees if needed."

   "Derek-"

   "I'm truly sorry for everything I had done, and there's nothing in this world that can prove how sorry I am. But I am. I'm so sorry. All I have to do is wait for you to forgive me. I know it'll take time, but I can wait as much as you want. I'm not going anywhere." Now I feel dizzy. Oh, we need to stop... I don't think I need this conversation to continue. He's messing around with my head. "Rest." I nodded.

   Fuck.