Future

/FLASHBACK/
NICOLES POV
A couple hours after finding out that Taylor is safe, me and Robert start talking about the future.
"Hey, Nikki?"
"Yeah, Robert?"
"I was thinking, since your pregnant, that we would have to be together a lot to take care of it."
"Right."
"And, i was wondering..." I see he gets down on one knee, with a little box in his hands. "Nicole, will you marry me?" Oh my god!!!
"Yes! Of course i will Robert!!!" He slides the ring on my finger and we hug and kiss.
/FLASHBACK OVER/
TAYLORS POV AGAIN
"Whats there to talk about now?" I ask, sitting down.
"Me and Robert, are also engaged. We were thinking that if we have the baby together, we will also have to be together." Surprisingly, i wasnt nearly as mad about this as i was about the baby.
"Congratulations! Im honestly happy for you two."
"Your not mad?" Robert finally speaks.
"No, i was more mad about the baby thing. When do you plan on getting married?" I ask.
A YEAR AND A HALF LATER
ROBERTS POV
I wait at the end of the aisle, with my black and white tuxedo, with a nice teal tie, waiting for my fiancé to be in my arms. First walking down, i see Tay, in a nice green dress, holding Parker, her baby brother, in her arms. She is delicately throwing the rose petals on the ground, while Parker holds the rings. The bridesmaids come down, then everyone else, then the moment of truth. I see Nicole, in her beautiful white dress, walking towards me with her father next to her. Ive never felt so happy in my life, except when Parker was born, and when i proposed.
We said our vows, put on eachothers rings, then kissed to make it official. We are now cutting the cake, not eating it, just having a fight with it, and Tay and Parker decide to join. Everyone congratulated us, and now im happy to say that we are a happy family now. Sure, there will be bumps along the way, ive already helped Tay with her first, second, and third breakups. But she grew to trust me, and she even calls me dad. Parker is only a couple of months old, but he is very cute. I love him to infinity and beyond, and yes, like in toy story. As well as Nikki and Tay. They same to me. Taylor has already been thinking about becoming a writer, shes already writing a story about her life. Im reading it and its great! She also is a really good drawer, her and Aaron are still best friends, and she has a new favorite actor, me. Im not a teacher anymore, i am now known best as Sherlock Holmes, and Iron Man. I couldnt be happier, and i cant wait what this life will bring me. My name is Robert Downey Jr, and i love my new life!