Car Talk

ROBERTS POV
We walk to my car and start to drive. I see that Taylor is looking at me, smiling. "Something you need to tell me?" I ask looking over to her for a second, then back on the road.
"Is Mr. Palmer a close friend like Mr. Stark?" She asks. I shake my head.
"No, we are just co-workers. Me and Mr. Stark knew eachother since college, and we became friends. Why?" I ask.
"Just wondering, you two seemed like you knew eachother forever." She explains. I raise an eyebrow. Then i just push it away and change the subject.
"Whos your favorite teacher so far? Im sure it will change as the year goes on, but i want to know."
"Hmm... You i guess."
"Thats such a lie, your just saying that because im one of your teachers and you dont want to make me feel bad."
"Lets see if you can guess then..." Okay, i guess she wants to play the guessing game.
"Hm, let me think.... Mr. Stark?" I ask. She shakes her head and i pretend to be insulted. I see her roll her eyes. "Okay, Mr. Wright?" I guess again.
"NO WAY!!!! HE IS LIKE, SUPER CREEPY!!!!" She says, sounding offended.
"Alright! Calm down it was just a guess! How about Mr. Holmes?" I see she calmed down a little from my last guess, but thats not it either.
"Im surprised you didnt guess yet." She says. How am i supposed to know? I ask myself.
"Okay, is it Mr. Highman? Coach Dark? Mr. Sweeney?" She cuts me off.
"One, none of those, two, i dont have Sweeney." She says, then i realize, i cant believe i didnt guess this one yet.
"Okay, is it Mr. Palmer then?" I ask. Finally she nods.
"Wow, that took longer than expected." She said. "Whos your favorite student? And dont say me because we both know thats not true."
"It actually is you, not because your my girlfriends daughter, but i feel a better connection between us then any other student ive met." I say. I can see she is surprised.
"Seriously?" She asks, i nod.
"Now i feel awkward because im not your favorite teacher, but your my favorite student so, thanks for that..."
"Maybe your not my favorite teacher, but your my favorite boyfriend of my moms. My dad was my favorite husband of my moms. So dont think im telling you that i like you more than my father." She explains, i feel a little better now.
"Thanks Taylor."
"No problem, Robert." We arrive at her house, her mom isnt home yet, so i watch her walk into the house and i go to my house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
I need your feedback, is it too boring? Should i make chapters longer or shorter? Comment what you think i should do to make this story interesting! Next chapter should be up either today or tomorrow!