Spending The Night

ROBERTS POV
Taylor just told me that one of my best friends, thought that she liked him. I honestly would never expect that from Tony. I didnt know what to say to her, she seemed very uncomfortable, but i think ill stay with her until Nicole gets home. We pull up to the driveway and we both get out and inside the house. "Your staying?" She asks.
"Yeah, i dont think you should be alone after what happened." I said, she sat on the couch and turned the tv on.
"Well, you mind as well get comfy..." She said, patting the cushion next to her. Im happy she now accepts me into Nicoles life. I sit next to her on the couch, and take my tie off because its getting annoying. She starts watching a movie, she said its her favorite.
"Whats this called? Ive never watched it before." I ask.
"Six Days Seven Nights." She says.
"Whats it about?" I ask.
"This couple goes on vacation, and they go to this island on a small plane with a weird pilot. The guy proposes to his girlfriend, and his girlfriend needs to go to a different island for work. She has to go with the weird pilot and the weather gets bad all of a sudden. They crash land on a deserted island nearby. They dont get along at first, they run into pirates, and basically fall in love. They find their way back to the island they were at before, and let eachother go. Shes about to leave and the weird pilot tries to catch her at the airport, she stays and her and the pilot live happily ever after." She explains.
"What year, do you know?" I ask, what? Im interested in that kind of stuff.
"1998, its older than me. But i like all kinds of movies, old or new." She says. I nod in agreement.
The movie is over and Nicole should be home soon. "So, thats your favorite movie?" I ask. She nods.
"Yeah, why? Whats yours?" She asks.
"I really like Indiana Jones." I see her eyes light up and a smile grow on her face.
"I love Indiana Jones!!! Which one is your favorite??" She asks excitedly.
"My favorite is the first one. Raiders of the Lost Ark." I say. "Which one is yours?"
"My favorite is the third one. Last Crusade. But, i like all of them a lot, even the last one." She says, i agree. Then i hear a car door shut coming from outside. Nicole must be home. She walks in from the back door.
"Oh, hi Robert and Taylor. Robert, what brings you here?" Nicole asks.
"I was bringing Taylor home and i stayed with her. She had quite a day." I say.
"Oh my, what happened? Did she get in trouble?" Nicole asks.
"Mom, its a long story, so i suggest you sit down for this." Taylor says. Nicole nods and sits down. Taylor rolls up her sleeve, showing Nicole the bruise.
"Oh my god! Who hit you!?" She asks angrily. Taylor shakes her head.
"In social studies, we went outside, and Aaron took off with my bracelet, so i went after her. I wasnt paying attention to whats in front of me, then i realized i fell and my arm started to hurt. I accidentally ran into Mr. Palmer. Nobody hit me." Taylor explains.
"Thats good but bad. Was Mr. Palmer mad?" Nicole asked. We both shake our heads, acting like its a ridiculous question.
"Also, today in ELA, our journal topic was what do you like in someone or something like that. Then after school, Mr. Stark wanted to talk to me. He was wondering if my journal entry was about him, so i was very uncomfortable and nervous. And will be for the rest of the year in ELA." Taylor continues.
"Oh my... Im sorry." Nicole trys to show sympathy, or empathy, i forgot which is which.
"So thats why i stayed with her..." I pitch in on the conversation.
"Well thats why your awesome, Robert." Nicole says, now smiling. "Are you staying for dinner?"
"I can if you want me to." I say.
"Do you like tacos?" She asks, and Taylor snaps out of her tv gaze. I nod. "Great, i see Taylor is happy. Tacos are her favorite."
"I didnt know that. You really do learn something new everyday." I say.
"Okay, Taylor, you need to make the rice. Robert, you can find something to watch."
We eat dinner, which was awesome because i love tacos too. Then Taylor goes to her room, probably drawing or something. Nicole decides to put in a movie for us to watch. She snuggles up next to me. "Are you staying the night?" She asks.
"Do you want me to stay the night?" I ask, kind of repeating her question.
"Maybe..." She said, i smile.
"Okay, ill stay the night. But i have work tomorrow." I let her know.
"I can see if Taylors father has some clothes for you to wear to work tomorrow, you dont want to wear the same thing two days in a row." I nod.
"What are we watching? This will be my second movie today." I say.
"Ted. And what was the first movie?" She asked.
"Ted is hilarious! And me and Taylor watched Six Days Seven Nights." I saw Nicole roll her eyes.
"Oh my god! She watches that sooo much! I think shes obsessed!" She says. I shrug my shoulders.
"Well, if shes bored, she wants to do something, watching her favorite movie is something so, i think its fine."
"I swear she watches that movie, like, once every two weeks!"
"Its not effecting her, is it?"
"No..."
"Then its fine. Lets watch Ted now." I give her a peck on her forehead. She looks up to me, and we get closer. Then, our lips touch and we are kissing. We kiss passionately, we havent kissed in awhile, and i sure missed it. I slide my hands from her shoulders to her waist and pull her in a little bit closer, our lips still connected. Her hands are now around my neck as we still kiss. Then she breaks it off.
"Robert, Taylor is in the house, i dont want her to hear us. Maybe i can go to your house for a night, or have Taylor sleep over somewhere for a night. But i dont want to when shes around, is that okay?" She said.
"Yeah, i understand. Its fine, i dont want to rush you either."
"No, its not that, because i do want to. Just, i want it to be just us so that nobody hears us. Then i would feel uncomfortable."
"Nikki, its fine. Im not worried, i can wait." I say. Then we turn back to the movie, still close though.
The movie ends about an hour and a half later, and we go into the bedroom. I take everything off except my boxers. She takes everything off except her bra and underwear. She sets her alarm and we fall asleep. "Goodnight, Rob." She says softly.
"Goodnight, Nikki." I say back in my sleepy voice, if thats a thing. Then i close my eyes and fall asleep.