Im ready

NICOLES POV
I get home from work, and i see Robert and Taylor laughing. Hm, Tay must be in a good mood. "Hey you two, how was school?" I ask.
"Well...." They say in unison. That means for me, oh shit.
"What?...." I ask suspiciously, i dont think i want to know.
"Lets just say, i saw three men fighting in a room.." Taylor says cautiously.
"Robert, were you one of those men?" I see Robert nod.
"No fist fights though, just yelling. And i kinda lost my best friend...." My eyes widen.
"What?!"
"Heres the story, Taylor went to Henrys room after school, then apparently Tony came in a little after. Tony was explaining that he likes Tay, and Henry was doing the same. So they both kinda fought over her. Anyways, i came in and screamed at Tony, Tay apparently likes Henry more. Tony storms out of the room, then i tell Tay to please date boys her own age, that arent bad. I drove her home, she went inside alone because she was upset-" I cut him off.
"Why was she upset? Because she wants to go out with Henry?" I ask.
"No, because i asked her what her father would think of all this..."
"Oh..."
"Yeah, then i left her alone for a couple minutes, then i turned back towards the house, and saw her in the cemetery. She had earbuds in, she was singing a sad song and crying. I hugged her to comfort her, we talked for a couple minutes, then i brought her back here." I think Robert, is going to be great for this family.
"Also, i finally accepted him into our lives..." Taylor says, wait, she said that!?
"Oh my god! Im so happy now!!!" We all chuckle a little, then we watch a movie, which was Taylors pick, so we watched Six Days Seven Nights.
After the movie, Taylor passed out, and me and Robert were just looking at eachother. "Wanna spend the night?" I ask.
"Yeah, if you dont mind." We walk to my room, get into what we sleep with, even though he sleeps in boxers and i sleep in a bra and underwear. We climb into bed and start kissing passionately. Then our tongues explore eachothers mouths for awhile.
Warning!!!! Sexual content, look for // and it will be over!
I break off the kiss. "Robert, i think im ready now." I say, he smiles and we kiss some more. I feel his hands unclip my bra, not breaking the kiss. We both take off eachothers underwear, leaving us naked, kissing. I manage to look down for a second, and HOLY SHIT is it big! I hear him chuckle.
"Like it?" He asks with a wink, i cant speak, but i nod then we kiss agin. He finds his way on top of me, then before i know it, he enters me. He finds his rhythm and then goes faster, we are both moaning, but not loud enough for Taylor to hear. We both reach our climax and he lays next to me, we are both breathing heavily. //
"That was awesome." Robert says softly, i nod, still out of breath. We cuddle, then eventually fall asleep. I think i love this man.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry i had to put smut in at some point. So now what will happen? Comment you opinions! Thanks guys!